ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBronze's random Art

607 212931
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

This thread is for me to post my art, mainly drawings.
So you guys just sit back and enjoy, and please feel free to make a comment. My first piece is something I usually do to warm-up.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/MrSmiley.jpg

Say hi to Mr. Smiley

• 607 Replies
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

That is an amazing picture btw . I cant even come close to doing an un-curved mushroom cloud let alone that and the rock how on earth do you do that??? (I can't draw people either but he is just a cool guy.)

marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

That is an amazing picture btw . I cant even come close to doing an un-curved mushroom cloud let alone that and the rock how on earth do you do that??? (I can't draw people either but he is just a cool guy.)

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Well thankyou marton, it was a funny vid btw (Will Ferrel makes anything funny)

. I cant even come close to doing an un-curved mushroom cloud let alone that and the rock how on earth do you do that??? (I can't draw people either but he is just a cool guy.)

Me and Cen have a breakthrough theory for this, it is called 16+ years of practice.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Me and Cen have a breakthrough theory for this, it is called 16+ years of practice.

And then more practice.
Even in your sleep.

As for the vid, I remember a certain mental scene of sorts.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

And then more practice.
Even in your sleep

Yep
I don't mean to sound harsh Marton, but if you can't do anything better than a stickman at this point in your life it will be rather difficult to develop any skill. I'm not counting you out, if you really want to then take some classes, get books, and just try doodling when you aren't busy.
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

Yep
I don't mean to sound harsh Marton, but if you can't do anything better than a stickman at this point in your life it will be rather difficult to develop any skill. I'm not counting you out, if you really want to then take some classes, get books, and just try doodling when you aren't busy.

Well i could pull off 16 years but that would when i am 30 i will be that good :/ i think i will just stick to are on adobe much easier. I am much more into reading and writing.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Forest Spirit

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/deertree-1.jpg

OMG!!! The computer with my scanner has 42 malware threats right now...lucky I got this thing scanned, but I had to burn it to a CD, cause I couldn't get the internet up on my other one.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Um, does the computer have a built in scanner?

Awesome picture. Although a tad. . . creepy. Looks like blood hanging down from its belly.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Um, does the computer have a built in scanner?

No, but I don't really have place to put that giant scanner/printer/thingy. My laptop is sitting on a chair right by my bed ,so there isn't much room.

Looks like blood hanging down from its belly.

Well it is suppose to be muddy hair, so I guess I fail.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

We can conclude this is not the ASC, yes?
It really does look awesome, Bronze. The branches are quite good, better than I could ever have the patience to try and make, and the colours are well chosen.
I do not agree with the look of blood, it might be a bit too reddish, but I will blame that on the scanner. More like the clay we got here. It is quite red.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Thanks Cen.

I won't blame it all on the scanner. When you color in a dark room you can't quite tell which shae is which.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Dangit, I didn't mean to submit my last post...
*Redo*

We can conclude this is not the ASC, yes?

Yep, you can take off your meanie judge face.

Thanks Cen, that means a lot.

I won't blame it all on the scanner. When you color in a dark room you can't quite tell which shade is which.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yep, you can take off your meanie judge face.

Sorry, that is how my face looks all the time.

I won't blame it all on the scanner. When you color in a dark room you can't quite tell which shade is which.

I have tired that > >... It is just as annoying as drawing while lying down and therefore not seeing what you draw in the right perspective... Almost as bad as using four hours on something and having your screen freeze during the final steps, just to remember that you haven't saved the image at all (done that so many times....)

It still looks good, though. And there is clay in that nuance anyway, so it wouldn't be a problem. Some deer is actually quite red looking because they roll in mud in the summer.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Almost as bad as using four hours on something and having your screen freeze during the final steps, just to remember that you haven't saved the image at all (done that so many times....)

Let me tell you about my common mishaps, not near as bad as yours though. I commonly do a lot of work with my mouse without ever taking my finger off the button. I will finally make a mistake, click undo, and it erases everything I did while holding the button down.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Let me tell you about my common mishaps, not near as bad as yours though. I commonly do a lot of work with my mouse without ever taking my finger off the button. I will finally make a mistake, click undo, and it erases everything I did while holding the button down.

That's bad too.... I do that sometimes too, but because I work with somewhat big canvases, I do not do it too often. Thank goodness for ctrl+y/redo.
Showing 331-345 of 607