ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBronze's random Art

607 213157
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

This thread is for me to post my art, mainly drawings.
So you guys just sit back and enjoy, and please feel free to make a comment. My first piece is something I usually do to warm-up.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/MrSmiley.jpg

Say hi to Mr. Smiley

• 607 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

ctrl+y/redo.

Waaaa!!

You mean all of these years I have been.......RAWR

Meh, I'm no expert on the computtee

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Uhm, sorry. Well, uhm, photoshop has a redo function... I mean, some other programmes might not?
I am not that good with a computer either, but well, still the one to put it together for my parents.

dev1994
dev1994
388 posts
Nomad

bronze can you make me?

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

bronze can you make me?

Ahhhh, no. I've stopped taking request so I can do more of the things that I want to do.

Uhm, sorry. Well, uhm, photoshop has a redo function... I mean, some other programmes might not?
I am not that good with a computer either, but well, still the one to put it together for my parents.

Uh, well I don't know if Battle for Middle Earth 2 World Builder has the redo function.
dev1994
dev1994
388 posts
Nomad

ok,fine -_-" but cool art better then my.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

That forest spirit looks like its from Princess Mononoke B)

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Did you get that from my ASC description Hec? or did you actually think that.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Saw it here first...then I looked a ASC thread lol....

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Yay!!!! I'm infected by security tool. First my main computer, and now my laptop.

*cracks knuckles*

Let the battle begin...

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

do you have anti virus? or is it outdated

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Phew. I know you guys were on the edge of your seats to see how my battle with the evil spyware would go.

I was tough, mainly cause I had no idea what I was doing.

Let me give the story.(Skip to the bottom if you don't feel like reading the epic battle story.)

I woke up this morning, turned on my laptop. On the screen poped up something called Security Tool. I was pissed because the same thing was on my other computer. I had no idea it was spyware though. If you don't know, Security Tool is a spyware that acts like it is a malware protection program. It constantly is telling you that all of your files are infected by malware, spyware, rouges, and all the other bad crap; the only way out is to buy Security Tool. While Security Tool is scaring the crap out of you it trys to steal your passwords, information, etc. Well, I couldn't afford Security Tool so I clicked old reliable, the restart button. When I logged back on Security Tool was still there...but two things happened in my head. 1) My computer wouldn't just download a new program by itself and 2) the number of major problems on my computer went from 35 to 22. So what happened to a total of 13 badies uh? I googled Security Tool and immediatley found a lot of sites that told me it was a hoax and that it was spyware. I finally found a manual way to remove it, I had to go into safe mode a delete all of the files. THAT WORKED!!! So inspired I went to the other comp, went into to safe mode, but sadly I figured out that I couldn't do the samething since it was vista and infact is wasn't Security Tool but another bug called Total Security. Depressed I went back to my laptop to do some research but lo and behold Security Tool came back to greet me, and it WAS PISSED. I wouldn't even let me open up task manger because it was "infected by a worm". I restarted the laptop, spammed f8 and went into system restore mode. Well I restored the system to my laptop and that has seemed to work, security tool hasn't come back. Well, a lightbulb lit up in my head, and I went to the other comp to do a system restore. It wouldn't let me do a system restore...I took a break then. After doing my errands I decided to duke it out with Total Security again. Did some more research on my laptop and discovered a fairly simple way to remove the spyware. All I had to do was go into safe mode and networking, open task manager, go to processes, delete the Total Security process, download the malwarebytes free version, do a full scan, remove threats; and voila!! Happy and free from evil badies.

I removed them and now have both of my trusty computers back!!

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

WOOHOO FOR BRONZE!!!

*Gets wine*

*Realizes is to young to drink*

*Drinks anyway*

Toast to Bronze's awesome antispyware skillz!

Lawl XD

Awesome story too.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Nice. Reminds me of my own computer that decided it hated me some time ago, and simply refused to start at all > >....
But good it is all working again!

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

cool story bro...

NOW GET BACK TO DRAWING! *whip cracka!*

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Lol thanks TSL, you didn't have to read my ramblings.

Cen, you will have a good day one day, I can just feel it.

I think I'll post some of my &quothotography" to celebrate.

BEWARE OF THE SECURITY TOOL If you turn on your computer and it or something similar pops up take a deep breath and get ready to do battle with a very moody *****.

Showing 346-360 of 607