ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBronze's random Art

607 212788
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

This thread is for me to post my art, mainly drawings.
So you guys just sit back and enjoy, and please feel free to make a comment. My first piece is something I usually do to warm-up.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/MrSmiley.jpg

Say hi to Mr. Smiley

• 607 Replies
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

That looks awesome. I love how the difficult it is to tell that those aren't just shadows, making it even creepier :P

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Oh my goodness, Bronze. I forgot you were an artist.

And I forgot how good you are.

Lawl, taking precautions after that display in the ASC thread?

Anyway, these are really good! I liked the Lighthouse one the best.

...and I forgot that I actually used to type like this.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

How could you forget? It's the only thing I do on this forum haha
It's awesome to see that you're alive, man. Are you back now or just passing through?

Lawl, taking precautions after that display in the ASC thread?

Everyone on here used to talk like that, there was just an air of carefreeness or something. And I'm trying to remember what this quote is about. Maybe the sandworm that looked like a big...uh I'll leave it at that.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Bronze and his surrealismnessnisms, I want to see the inverted style of Bronze, of some reason the worst ting that plagues the world comes into my mind and I am surprised Strop has not drawn something to it....My Little Pony O.o just typing it sends chills down my spine, it is pure evil worse then anything that was spawned before it. Well that is what I see if Bronzes art was inverted in style...dunno its a plague!!!!

Pulls out his torch and pitchfork and slaughters the show

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Hec, settle down. No little ponies are coming to get you. Atleast not from me.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

My eyes ahhh Ponies! POOOONIES!! *thrashes around in agony*

Lol just joking, :P but yea was wondering if I could perhaps try and draw the rest of some of your incomplete stuff dunno I think you got some great starting stuff and I be lazy and hate figuring out poses...:

for example this old guy

dunno I want to practice trying to speed paint characters/people and some of the figures here be fun to try.

And I be no art thief so I ask ya :P

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

go ahead and try

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Just passing through, I think, man. Missed my old forum. I forayed out imto the rest of the internet, and while I got used to it, I forgot how much kinder it is here. For the most part.

Everyone on here used to talk like that, there was just an air of carefreeness or something. And I'm trying to remember what this quote is about. Maybe the sandworm that looked like a big...uh I'll leave it at that.

Hum... I think it was about when... when that thread came up... and... something... I don't know. It got really sexual for whatever reason, and one of the users (Soul... Soul something?) got permabanned and you and I and some others got warned or... something?

But I actually typed "lawl." I did it regularly. I hate that chiz. I hate a lot of things now, though.... the internet has made me bitter. But yeah, good to see you, dude!
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Love the Dead Space 3 piece, beat it last weekend. Fun game.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

@manta
Soulhack?
Yeah, I remember it pretty well. It all came about because of this:
http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/SandorzVormnt.jpg

Lol, it needs no explanation. And I think it won me merit, so it was worth the trouble.

Love the Dead Space 3 piece, beat it last weekend. Fun game.

Thank you, sir. I can't wait to get around to playing it.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh, so THAT'S what eventually got soulhack banned. lolol, so funny, because I took one look at that pic and was immediately tempted to, uh, comment on it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

That picture truly... is beyond words.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

I remember that picture, prolly cause it was back when I was reading Dune

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Bronze, do you take random requests from people?

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

No Gandalf, I don't. But feel free to ask, I may like the idea enough to do it.

Showing 526-540 of 607