ForumsWEPRWhat do you think of George Bush

368 53624
acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

I think that george Bush could possible be the worst president that we have ever had, we are trillions of dollars in debt and we are in a war that appears to have no ending, please tell me what you think.

• 368 Replies
DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

Hey, George Bush was at least better than Al Gore or John Kerry.

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

Reaganator, Trust Buster for '09

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

And a great man once said: "If better men did not go into politics, worse men would." Bush was better than the other choices.

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

No he wasn't people just voted for him because we don't like changing presidents in the middle of a war, we are trilons of dollars in debt, gas is so over priced, and he has like a 30% approval rating what do you have to say about that.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

Gore, Kerry, and their liberal friends want a "Robin Hood" government - take fromthe rich and give to the poor.

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

Is that a bad thin considering that 95% of America's wealth is held by the rich, and that we are one of the poorest countries in the world, and that the dollar is worth basically less than any money in the world. but please tell me one good thing that george bush has done for America one good thing that has benifited the entire America

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

There was some poll in london and Canada and stuff (I saw on CNN) And some voted as Bush being the worlds most dangerouse man. I think it was london, they voted him higher then Osama Bin Ladin :P WTF

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

i told you he was bad

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

Comon what do you guys think i need to know

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Lol, by "Robin Hood" Gov. they wanted like what the democratic canditates want. Ease economic problems on the poor and put them to the people that can pay them off without any problem.

Al Gore would have been WAY better, John Kerry too. The only reason we were stupid enough to re-elect bush was because we were pissed at the fact of 9/11, and all he said was "I'mma stop the terrorists". Well, we got what we voted for. Nice war, eh?

Also, with the new trade agreements and the superb job he's done with China, were in Billions of dollars in Defeceit all around the world, The countries people are in debt, The Dollar has falled to the Sweden mark. A yen is now 98cents [And gaining].

Sorry, but I don't see how this man has beneffited America, Al Gore was a MUCH better candidate, and certainly not stupid enough to start a war.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

George Bush is a pupet, in a huge pupet show! With there god damn clown shoes and white make up, the governement is a circus of clowns and dancing idiots!

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

Da Masta says: "Invertebrates - animals without backbones, aka politicians"

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Aw, come on, the Gov.'s not that bad. Close, but not that bad. :P

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

The government IS that bad - the only bill the California legislature passed last year was a 23% pay raise for themselves.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Lmao, That sucks.

Well, I'm saying they can't be THAT bad. Once in a while someone like a Reagan/Clintin [The bill one >.> not the hilary one >.>] flys along and were all happy again.

Face it, when they were in office, speccially Reagan, everyone thought the Government Poloticians were holy beings that came to save America. :P

Showing 1-15 of 368