Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Sep 4, '09 at 3:24pm

Princetoor

Princetoor

26 posts

I love PS3! It is bad that games are so expensive but they are better than on XBOX360.

Posted Sep 4, '09 at 6:00pm

WarBuddy

WarBuddy

80 posts

PS3 is the best. Wii is for kids below 12 years old.
I hate the 360 the most cause mine was broken and ***king microsoft didn't want to repare my god **** broken xbox.

Posted Sep 4, '09 at 7:13pm

BalanarXIII

BalanarXIII

60 posts

The graphics are terrible, but the games are amusing and fun to play with the family.

Posted Sep 4, '09 at 7:14pm

BalanarXIII

BalanarXIII

60 posts

Er wrong post, but the 360 is my favorite. PS3 Network just isn't for me and the controller is terrible for FPS.

Posted Sep 4, '09 at 11:53pm

brildon

brildon

44 posts

wii is best to play with gf.... ps3 amazing graphics, but i like playing xbox360 the most

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 6:10am

PurpleMonkey

PurpleMonkey

4 posts

Xbox 360 FTW

Without the 360 life become bland and boring. But if you were to add a 360 to someones life its a complete turn around. Its by far one of the more fun systems and very well made. Best in its class.

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 3:29pm

cooll99

cooll99

82 posts

Well the three types of gaming systems all have different functions for gaming.

If you buy the Wii, get ready for boring online gaming but ont the plus side, it count's as excersizing ^^

If you buy the 360, get ready for the three rings of death but on the plus side, like a billion people are online everyday playing xbox live.

If you buy the PS3,  get ready for small amounts of people actually playing online, but on the plus side,  it's like a billion machines packed in one.

What do I think is the best machine?

It depends.

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 7:29pm

rpottertgt16

rpottertgt16

3 posts

i love my wii, you know that if you get one the graphics aren't going to be intense, but that's not the point of the wii. its great for party games and for getting a group of people really into a fun an wacky time.

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 11:03pm

xplayfang4

xplayfang4

23 posts

hands down PS3 evan tho theres not as many games out on ps3 than xbox 360(wii shouldent be mentiond 1 its more like a party game system and ends up forgoten if you have no 1 over your house and grafics not evan close to xbox 360 and ps3) but ps3 has best grafix it has free enternet play unfortanetly you have to pay for xbox live. best games i own for ps3 is condemd 2 bloodshot, ratchet and clank tools of distruction and resistance fall of man(i want to get killzone 2 i have the fist for ps2) the only down fall i must mention for ps3 is that i herd it can play ps2 and ps1 games and found out you cant you have to download them on ps enternet whitch i never download demos and games becase it takes hours!!! but other than that great grafics.....ps3 totaly owns xbox360 but i would like to own a xbox 360 any way lol =)

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 4:46am

BlueCooler9

BlueCooler9

51 posts

Though I only owe a wii, and is a nintendo fan, I would say wii. First things first  Ps3 was major expensive when it came out, now with the slim, it seems good, just a major fault, you can't play ps2 game on it. -_- 360 is a good system, but I find it annoying on some parts that you have to pay a lot on internet interactions.

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!