ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1357699
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
james01JD
james01JD
4 posts
Peasant

Well I have to say, Wii is more of a family console than a gaming console. For example, instead of fighting for the controller, you pick up another and join in! For that reason I like the wiiU. Works perfectly for a big family like mine.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

ihsahn, cool off man, we aint here to get mad at others, or point out that they aren't english native's.
Have a deep, deep, breath.
Statement of fact isn't getting angry, it's a statement of fact. Let's get some thicker skin shall we?
Phrixos
Phrixos
11 posts
Farmer

X-box 360 wins. I know some of you think that PS3 has better graphics, but by how much? The graphics between the PS3 and X-box 360 is almost no change.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Well I have to say, Wii is more of a family console than a gaming console. For example, instead of fighting for the controller, you pick up another and join in! For that reason I like the wiiU. Works perfectly for a big family like mine.

Haha instead of fighting for a controller I'd just as soon put it down and walk away
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I don't think you can compare the Wii to its two competitors without some sort of qualifications, because they're just different machines with different concepts. They fit different gamers. The Wii brought a lot of people into gaming that never would've touched a console before it.

But if you qualified the question, for instance, with "which is the best for hardcore gamers", then yeah, it's pretty clean cut that neither the Wii nor the Wii U can really stand up to the rest.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

But if you qualified the question, for instance, with "which is the best for hardcore gamers", then yeah, it's pretty clean cut that neither the Wii nor the Wii U can really stand up to the rest.

That is still a matter of opinion. You can't really say it as a fact.
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

That is still a matter of opinion. You can't really say it as a fact.
Not as fact, but you can be **** sure I find the opposite opinion quite laughable.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

You can't really say it as a fact.

I wouldn't consider Wii fitness to really be one of those hardcore games. The fact of the matter is simple and easy to understand. The wii appeals to a younger audience, groups of families (mormons), complete nerds and a few die hard fans that just wont throw in the towel. If anyone else plays the wii its because its the only console their parents bought, or they are just a casual gamer that isn't really interested in games too much in the first place.

Yeah the Wii still has some great adventure games like legend of Zelda and some platform games like Mario but really they are just a company dedicated to clean family friendly games. Games that a hardcore gamer wouldn't play.
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Games that a hardcore gamer wouldn't play.

I recomend not saying that, it makes you sound like moron.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I recomend not saying that, it makes you sound like moron.

Ok there are hard core gamers and hard core wii players and they don't really have much in common when it comes to games. Wii games are family games and what hard core Ps3 and 360 fans play are usually First Person Shooters and games that tend to be more on the violent side.
I am a hard core Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World player but only on the SNES
huangd
huangd
1 posts
Farmer

Just ps3, no explanation needed.

WPX_TheDarkMeta
WPX_TheDarkMeta
13 posts
Nomad

I don't want to hear about the Wii U; Go X-Box!

xDXxHargunSahiAtwal
xDXxHargunSahiAtwal
1 posts
Nomad

Well, PlayStation3 is way better because for x box you have to pay for online when you could have it for free on ps3 and wii u is just lame.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Just ps3, no explanation needed.

Actually..explanations are needed. Lest you want to be spamming
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Wii stank but Wiiu is now the Top system. Amazing graphics, games, and handling. I love it much more than my xbox and wii and ps3.\\

Showing 4906-4920 of 5035