ForumsThe TavernFirst day of school problams

55 6702
PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

Why does the weather hate me its spossed to be 28c degress on the first day of school i wanna wear my new jeans... HELP SOS lol

• 55 Replies
PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

its 25c here now so i tried wearing jeans to day i wore them for like 2 hours and nearly sweated to death

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

once again, it depends what kind of person you want to be at school, i guess.

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

oncce again does any1 want help with thier back to school problen not mine plz i dont wanna talk about my problem

300000AG
300000AG
17 posts
Nomad

I (Graham) experienced no problems, other than forgetting my locker combo so i have to carry 3 books over 1000pgs each to each class. good for biceps/forearms/triceps though

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Interesting, I know a guy who went to my school and he wore jeans everyday. Even if it was 30+ degrees out.

I don't have anything because school doesn't start for me till Sept 7 or 8. Yay! =D

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

I don't have anything because school doesn't start for me till Sept 7 or 8. Yay! =D

WHAT this our school board is starting school early beacuse of labour day so we go to school for 3 days thaen we have a week off then we go back to the regular shecual
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why does everywhere else in Canada start school earlier than me?!

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

Why does everywhere else in Canada start school earlier than me?!
what do you mean
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I start on September 2nd, and all the other people I know who live in Canada start later than me :/ (I also live in Canada)

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

I start on September 2nd, and all the other people I know who live in Canada start later than me :/ (I also live in Canada)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo most ppl on AG live in the USA
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The people who live in USA end school earlier than I do anyways :/

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Yep, my friend who moved to L.A. ends around when June starts, and I end around when June ends. =P

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Papi, I end when you end and you start a week later than me :/

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I live in the United States >_>

I start Sep. 22 or something like that, we end in July, not sure, new school, never been before =(

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

Why does the weather hate me its spossed to be 28c degress on the first day of school i wanna wear my new jeans... HELP SOS lol

Well it's not like you're gonna be outside a lot the first day right? just wear your new jeans
Showing 16-30 of 55