ForumsThe TavernFirst day of school problams

55 6701
PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

Why does the weather hate me its spossed to be 28c degress on the first day of school i wanna wear my new jeans... HELP SOS lol

• 55 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

The only thing to worry about highschool is to have a class with no friends, I had about 2, made friends in one and managed to get out of the other.

Don't forget be in a different lunch than friends. Or that's how it goes in my school. Luckily all my friends are in my lunch.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The only thing to worry about highschool is to have a class with no friends, I had about 2, made friends in one and managed to get out of the other.

I'm not the kind to make much friends, and me and my friends are going to different high schools *sigh*

That's why I think school is pointless.

Agree.
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

I'm not the kind to make much friends, and me and my friends are going to different high schools *sigh*

Unlucky, unlucky you. Most or almost all my friends are going to the same high school.

Agree.

Great minds think alike.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Not very many people like me, so I don't make very many friends =o

Especially since I'm going to a new school this year in a completely different area >_>

I think school is pointless on the degree that you aren't really taught how to use anything, and are mostly just doing homework to show you can follow directions.
I like to learn, but not in the presence of other kids who, imo, are probably inferior, not to say anything about myself, I just mean those who don't want to be there, and get in trouble all the time.

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

im just going into grade 7 if i lioved in nova scotia i would be in middle school alredy but here there is just public school then high school

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

im just going into grade 7 if i lioved in nova scotia i would be in middle school alredy but here there is just public school then high school

Where I come from 7th is Junior High, so you would already be out of middle.
PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

i can help anybody with thier first day of school problems

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

OMG im so stressed abot starting a new school HELP S.O.S.

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

we have a stric dress code
BLACK & WHITE with a school tie and BLACk shoes its really boring
but we went back last week

Showing 46-54 of 55