Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

It was pretty good....not the best but worth watching again

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Haha, I just finished watching it at my friends huse, and t was a pretty good movie. I loved the acting, and I didn't cry for the dog, but it was really sad. Also, they only thing that I really didn't like is how the ending was just so fast. One second that girl appears and then the next second she's at the survivors place. I just thought that they could have extended it a little bit.

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

I'll admit it i cried for the dog..

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

I thought it was a good movie with a story line that is quite interesting.

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

Movie was the most suspensful I have ever seen. When he went into the building after his dog and when he got trapped in the snare my heart was goin crazy. The part of where the dog died actually made me tear up cuz I'm a major dog lover and it made me think if it had been one of my dogs. Make sure if you ahve seen it once don't go see it again with someone who hasn't seen it. I couldn't stop sayin what's gonna happen soon. I suck like that. I teared up that time too just a bit. DON'T LAUGH AT ME!

Fishinmage
Fishinmage
37 posts
Nomad

Greatest movie i saw in 2007, hands down. A must see.

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

It was .... ok at best.

hierensi
hierensi
40 posts
Nomad

the book was completely different at the end, but i loved both the movie and the book

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I thought the movie was great. The ending was okay, how he found a cure and everything, but I don't get why he basically killed himself. He simply could've let off the grenade, thrown it at the screen door, then get in the..uhh..whatever it was with the girl and kid. Oh well, still a great movie.

daveld
daveld
9 posts
Nomad

The movie was great! I know a lot of people that didn't end up liking it but none of them can really say why...

gameplayer94
gameplayer94
19 posts
Nomad

i thought that the crazy rats were cool

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

EXCELLENT MOVIE! that and cloverfield are probably my all time favorite movies.

twin_bl4d3
twin_bl4d3
11 posts
Nomad

I hope in this

Splinterfly
Splinterfly
12 posts
Nomad

Fantastic Film

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

The film was brilliant when it was out- kept me entertained with its interesting storyline and low jumpy horror =p I really felt sorry for him at parts. The only thing that let it down was the ending - which i think has been redone on the DVD!!!! =) 10/10 overall!!!

Showing 46-60 of 70