153 posts
Nomad

i personally think that this movie was feakin cool

• 70 Replies
Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I loved the movie! but does anyone know the like alternate ending or whatever??

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

I have seen it and it is so awesome. Would you like to know? Because if you do, ask me on my profile, because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

One of the greatest movie EVER i can't wait to but it

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

i dunno if this is a spoiler, but did u see fred turn his head when robert was yellin at him? creepy. and if u didnt like the ending, search up i am legend alternative ending on youtube. it should be about 6-7 minutes long. (there are alot of fake videos using that name, so i thought id let u know which ones shd be real by telling u the length.)

dronlord
dronlord
33 posts
Nomad

i like 'I AM LENGEND' it freakin'
awsome

murftheman
murftheman
75 posts
Nomad

I went and watched the alternative ending after watching the movie, the alternative ending is a lot better than the normal ending.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

I am legend is an awesome movie. It is said when he had to kill his dog becuase that was the only thing he had. The infected or whatever look really creepy too! It was a relief when Anna and Ethan found him and saved him this was the turning point. I was suprised when the shot actually turned the creature into a real human. It was also sad but courages how he risked his life to save the cure,Anna and Ethan. It was an awesome movie 100/100.

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

I Am Legend is so cool! One of the best movie I should say. But, the freaky part was about the dog thing, forget again why he had to kill it though, anyways, this movie was worth seeing it!

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

He had to kill the dog because it became infected when the other infected dogs attcked them. He looked in samanthas eyes and mouth and saw she was infected.

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

i wont spoil it but it was sad at the sad part.... Great movie i would of never thought of that ending

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

I loved the movie's storyline and will smith makes it ven better!!

C4RN4G3
C4RN4G3
70 posts
Nomad

yep it is one of the best movies that I've seen and yeah when the dog died I almost cried too

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

great movie it only has sick figures in it.. those dead dogs..and that woman also suddenly came out of nowhere that i expected too happend...but great movie

fenrir
fenrir
12 posts
Nomad

awesome movie. the alternate ending was by far better than the theatrical 1

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I saw that movie just last night, it was amazing! I cried for almost the entire movie... even though I knew the dog was going to die the whole time, I sobbed... poor thing...

I would love to see the alternate ending, Im always disappointed by alternate endings and but Id hope that this one would not fail me. I thought the acting was great and the storyline was chilling. Obviously it still has some Hollywood cliche's but overall I loved it.

Showing 31-45 of 70