153 posts
Nomad

i personally think that this movie was feakin cool

• 70 Replies
Teme
Teme
6 posts
Nomad

Great movie! I must give **** stars It was nice to see empty New York city.

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

@FoxHawx

other films with a 'last man on earth' theme include
The Quiet Earth and Last Man On Planet Earth.
And of course

The Last Man On Earth...Which was made in 1964..and is about a guy called Robert Morgan, and a bunch of nocturnal vampire type things.

And the remake of that - Omega Man made in 1971 which is about a scientist called Robert Neville, a virus and a bunch of nocturnal vampire zombie things

Funnily enough those two films were based on the book I Am Legend by Richard Matheson.

Since it is the third version of this film its awfully hard to find it too original.

Secondly, how many zombie films DONT end in a similar fashion (i dont want to go into it to much or it will spoil it for people who still havent watched it.)

Anyway, i'm not saying it wasnt a good film, it was. Its just a bit of a tired concept really. There were just a lot of endings i would have prefered to the one that actually happened.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I hear it's pretty good. I mean, come on, it has Will Smith. Any of his movies are bound to be spectacular. So... according to you guys.... was it good?

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

This a great movie, and the zombie graphics are really awsome!!
This movie must be nominated!!!

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

the movie wasnt special or interesting. i went there expecting a lot and found a solid 7.5 movie.I could think of 100 better things i could have been doing that night

JMV
JMV
63 posts
Nomad

I thought it entertained but the story was SO wasted. They could have done so much more, but instead they spent A LOT of time just showing NY empty. I liked it, but I've seen better. However, I've gotta say that Will Smith was really great in it.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

That movie was totally insane. After finally watching it last night, I must say that it had a great storyline to it. The action in it was mind - blowing, and the ending was sort of predictable, but still great. I would definitely recommend this movie, but I must warn it has way too much suspence and slight horror/scary... ness. I still miss his dog, though...

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

i LOVED IT! it put will smith at the top of my fav actors. now i am going to spoil the ending for all of you.

zombies rise and declare it to be hammertime, will smith procedes to break it down. the zombies are unable to touch this.

moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

I recommend everyone to see this movie. If your hoping to see a thriller or a horror your hopes might be lowered becasue its more of an action.

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

Great movie athough i was a little freaked out about the dog.

PsychoChicken
PsychoChicken
9 posts
Nomad

Warning: Spoiler!!

Poor dog had to get choked to death when she contracted the virus =(

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

I like the dark seekers and seeing all the butterflies freaked me out

Marshmellow20
Marshmellow20
49 posts
Nomad

Dat movie rocks!!!!!!!

Nolo
Nolo
13 posts
Nomad

Hey the movie has an alternative ending!!!

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

This was a good movie but don't forget this was a remake of a remake so don't think so highly of it

Showing 16-30 of 70