Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Aliens

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 4:26pm

madgamer012

madgamer012

781 posts

I believe in aliens, the most likely reason why they die is probably because of all the oxygen in the air. It is pretty weird to think of that but aliens do die because of the oxygen. Some aliens may be friendly toward us and others will want to destroy us. Most alien aircraft sightings are real. What do you think the aliens want from us? Our water? Nuclear weapons? Our whole planet?

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 4:29pm

xgamer424

xgamer424

256 posts

i am sorry to say this but i just don't think aliens are real.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 4:36pm

florglee2

florglee2

1,864 posts

its actually fact, not fiction. everyone in the world should know that they do exist. theyve found bacteria, in the water, on Mars. if they live(d) on Mars, which is like our next door neighbour, and the universe never ends, they must live all over. tha bacteria on Mars was one of the greatest discoveries in history. ask any scientist, he'll tell you. aliens are real.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 4:37pm

madgamer012

madgamer012

781 posts

Are you kidding me, aliens are real! We are for sure not the only plantet with life on it. Aliens have been seen, their aircrafts have been seen, yet those aren't hoaxes. Ever heard of Area 51?(you can google earth it) Aliens have been in human contact at that milatary base too.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 4:38pm

madgamer012

madgamer012

781 posts

^that post was a response for xgamer424

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 4:41pm

David858

David858

191 posts

i am not one of those CRAZY beleivers, but i think there are other planets with other life lings.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 4:43pm

madgamer012

madgamer012

781 posts

Aliens do exist and they have been at Earth various times.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 5:26pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,563 posts

You have no proof that sitings are real, sometimes moments in an uknown to usual area such as the sky for a pilot can do some weird things, radar can malfunction, and people can see planes with bright lights.

I think they're may be something living on another planet, who knows.
Also, Area 51 is more like a comic book. They do things involving extraterrestrial studies, but in no such way has alien life been contacted.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 5:30pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

There is no such thing as aliens.  Scientists have proved that the only living things are on Earth and it is impossible to live on another planet.  Even if they did exist on another planet it would take way too long for them to reach us and most likely they would die before they got to Earth.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 5:31pm

florglee2

florglee2

1,864 posts

yerall gotta check out Roswell. in 1957, a alien crashed there, left bodies an everyting.