ForumsGames[NECRO] Best Goverment On Colony?

227 55195
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

It's me again. So I have been trying to figure this out for a while. I personally think "Capitalist" In the chat, everyone says "Fascist"
I wanna know what you think.
(I hope this does not result in a flame war...)

• 227 Replies
motomast3r
motomast3r
1 posts
Nomad

me to Money

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Capitalist is best if you need more resources, monarchy if you plan to use influence, communist is awful in my opinion, fascist if you plan to rush.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Capitalist is best if you need more resources, monarchy if you plan to use influence, communist is awful in my opinion, fascist if you plan to rush.

Capitalist lets you be the strongest in Late Game, but is also funny to use for rushes (try it, its not that effective, but useable and fun!).

Monarchy if you need a certain characteristic, because mod. units have often insane charakteristics (f.e. the regen of a modikata for the early game when you rush, or the range of a far sniper, or simple the spec forces who are decent against any unit). Monarchy lets you build many units - and u buy that unit with the characteristic u just need.

Communist is difficult to play, but also fun. It helps you to win ground and lets you get pretty darn quickly ressources back when fight (money and influence), so also here you have a big bonus in Late game.

Fascist is more for rushes, thats correct, make 2 romans for influence and make a scout army. Micro the scouts, destroy enemy forces, then camp the base and spam romans then.

My take of Governments, and. The best seen with my eyes is Communist for sniper tactica.
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Capitalist: Gains money quicker(better to tech up).
Communist: It would be good if it got money faster. If you use this and make some tanks right away and they send units they will feed you influence and money to tech up.(the more influence you get, the more units you make, the more units they make, the more units you kill, the more influence you get.)
Fascist: Quick build for everything. Good for rush or quick teching(just make sure you have enough money to tech.)
Monarchy: Helps with influence units. Would recommend getting some prides and medics on the front line then getting some far snipers in the back to kill ground( helps if you get sakatas to kill air.)

Hope this was useful.

~(#&$$ Don't Mess With The Goat @)-.-(@

kasman
kasman
3 posts
Nomad

capitalist: best way to win win them is phamtom rush or nuke rush
communist: sniper+meditech= if they don't have nukes you win
fascist: android rush,if ally helps whit some medi they can't be stoped easly,also good for nuke rush too

monarchy(this goverment was a suggestion made by a friend of mine good thing that they heard him): good for special ops center

do you know where I can give suggestion for improve this game?

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Fasc is better for nuke rush...

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Fascits.They build much faster, and its really useful when you cant units faster.
Communists are also useful,becouse you get manpower faster and b´get money or influense for killing enemies, but only if you build ground.
Monanrchy is useful to get inf. faster.
Capitalist is useless yu really dont need lot of money.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

Well, can't say. Really, it's not that...

Facists: Forges are useful, but you have to build more units for early rush, partly because their units are so weak. Late in the game, you have the best troops ever, the Sakata Spider. Both are extremely effective against their specialty. Since you'll build a solar grid, a good choice for a Spec Unit is the Mod. Sakata.

Communists: Great for the early rush, because when you send a couple of tanks over there, they'll spam a defense, and you can kill them for a couple bucks to build your forces even more! But, weakness is, the Communist gains almost no money on it's own. Even when you have a treasury, you need to keep killing for money.

Capitalists: Great, if you want to have a lot of buildings for rush. This guy can do a lot of building and attack with better units before the Commie, Facist, or Monarch can level up. Weakness: You need a ton of buildings for a rush, while the Facist/Commie needs only a outpost/forge.

Monarch:
Not that great. You need time to develop the influence, and by then you'll be overtaken by Sakatas/Hover Tanks. Not good.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Capitalists: Great, if you want to have a lot of buildings for rush. This guy can do a lot of building and attack with better units before the Commie, Facist, or Monarch can level up. Weakness: You need a ton of buildings for a rush, while the Facist/Commie needs only a outpost/forge.

Actually, compared to communist or fascist it just needs 1 resource building and 1 deployment building for it's rush to be great. Otherwise, it's a great government. I recommend this government. It's my favorite.

Monarch:
Not that great. You need time to develop the influence, and by then you'll be overtaken by Sakatas/Hover Tanks. Not good.

Only great for 1vs1 rushes. I'd say this is the hardest government put in the game. I haven't really mastered this government, but once you get the hang of it, it's really powerful (for 1vs1 rushes that is......).

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

My opinions :O

Capitalist: I think this is a really balanced government. It's REALLY strong in late game, since by then the resource advantage is awesome. I usually use this for outpost. I suppose capitalist rushing is possible, but the only cap rush I've ever done is EQ tank rush :P

Monarchy: There are very few things that can beat monarchy in 1v1. Monarchist outpost is able to counter most units even with a tier 1 outpost. With at least 2 or 3 saints, black queens and hovers aren't a major problem, and sakatas can be taken out by microing saints and chronite tanks. Monarchist forgers can get 2-3 modikatas while having scouts and auto-roman, which can also be very effective. And then of course, there's the spec ops teams, which are good early-game antiair, and the S-marines can kill bases really quickly. Tanks can be dealt with by the snipers that come with the team, and even the S-marines can kill tanks if you also have romans protecting them. If you get spec ops, you'll have access to missiles as well.

Fascist: I like this government a lot, and it's very useful for forging and a lot of rushes. It's actually pretty good for outpost too, since you can tech up faster, and the natural income gives you a lot of energy, meaning you can put more effort into making manpower with your buildings Also, if your teammate is teh suxx, and you need to quickly build another tier 3 building or something, then fascist gets it done quickly :P

Communist: This government I think is at its best during the early game, since at that time, communist will definitely have a manpower advantage. Obviously, this makes it good at tank rushes, and it can also get a large number of marines. You can do an early pin with tanks and marines much more efficiently than with any other government, while your teammate can quickly get something to kill their base with. I personally think communist is better for 2v2 than 1v1.

Overall, my two favourite governments are monarchy and fascist ^-^

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

Capi- is most rounded gov but it takes a bit of learning to master. Has a great late game potential and is the BEST gov for making alotta hoves. You can acutally forge pretty well with this gov and is a great forger for old school games cuz you can pull off unlimited romans with this gov.

Faci- another great gov, not as strong in making hoves as capi but just as well rounded as with capi the ability to rush and late game potential. great gov for making skatz the pwn air and can pack a punch against hoves. not as great for old school battles cuz you can unlimited roman but still a viable option. also the easiest gov for noobs to learn

Commi- hah great gov for screwin around and eq but otherwise a shitty gov. needs to be boosted somehow

Monarchy- inbalanced. all the monarchy builds are rush tactics. also because monarchy builds dont require that many buildings units and simple build orders, monarchy has a huge advantage with multitasking. you have few unit so microing is quite simple and production of them as well doesnt take much attetnion. you dont need too many buildings so you never have to worry about complex build orders and can keep your attention focused on your enemy the whole time where as capi, faci, and commi players do no have that. also theres no late game potential for monarchists. if monarchists dont build up their rush forces, bqs and sakats will pwn any monarchy army late game.

Final conclusion- Capi n Faci > Commi n Mon

Mon is strongest due to inbalances

Capi is most versataile but hardest to master

Faci is the easiest to learn as well as being effective

Commi needs improvement b/c it is restriced to being useful in a single gametype

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, it depends what's your style for Colony. You honestly can't say "Oh fascist is the best." or something like that. Even with reasoning, it depends on the person.

Zeke50100
Zeke50100
168 posts
Nomad

I think it mostly depends on what build you are looking to use, and what build your opponent is using.

Pacmanateyou
Pacmanateyou
255 posts
Nomad

Monarchy or Fascist Typically dominate

MissileToTheFace
MissileToTheFace
25 posts
Peasant

with a forge:
fascist > monarcy > capitolist >>>>>>>>>>>>>> comunist

with an outpost: