Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Sector A: CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 8:45am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

To the Good Users of ArmorGames

My name is John Phillips and I work in Sector A, a highly classified part of the Australian Government. I urgently need your help in matters that are out of my control.

I will be using KingRyan to relay information to you throughout our relationship.

I recently received this telegram (Our department is only contactable in this way) which was quite shocking.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/briefing.png

I need your help to draw an image of the alien which Simon Marshall saw before the telegram was sent. There was an attached description of the aliens, which I have written an excerpt of below:

...the creatures were tall and green with several eyes attached to the face that was in their torso...with a huge gaping mouth with sharp teeth stained crimson...and long spiny arms with long claws...many waving tentacles on its back each with a sharp barb on the end...strong muscular legs...

I need to get a variety of interpretations of this diagram so that I can cross reference it with my images (see telegram) to work out which one is the alien.

Thanks,
John Phillips
Sector A

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 9:41am

Moabarmorgamer

Moabarmorgamer

2,251 posts

Basically, kingryan, you're faking a letter from some official, and asking us to draw an alien with our own interpretation?

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 9:44am

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

But I dought it wuz weal!

*sob*

Wow, thats actually a pretty smart Idea, but not so much if sector A is real, and John Phillips works there. Then your screwed by the Australian Government. I dont have a scanner, and I suck as MS paint, but I dont have paint anymore so... Yea. At least I can look at other peoples entries.

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 10:10am

Zega

Zega

6,544 posts

Ugh... I felt so idiotic while.. nvm
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/Zega96/Alienguy.jpg

Posted Sep 5, '09 at 10:27am

Barn_100

Barn_100

58 posts

nice.. what program can we use?

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 12:26am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Basically, kingryan, you're faking a letter from some official, and asking us to draw an alien with our own interpretation?

Of course! But trust me, Sector A isn't the point of the thread. I just need the pictures for my next...err...plan.

I dont have a scanner, and I suck as MS paint, but I dont have paint anymore so... Yea. At least I can look at other peoples entries.

It doesn't matter if you are a pro artist or complete fail at it, I just need the pictures.

Ugh... I felt so idiotic while.. nvm

Thank you so much for the picture Zega!

nice.. what program can we use?

Any!

Note: If you post your images then you are giving permission for them to be used in another thread on AG in the near future. Credit will be given.

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 1:06am

Ricador

Ricador

3,335 posts

Whatever is government classified in Australia is stale technology is the U.S.

I kid I kid...kind of.

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 8:20am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Whether it is or not, it doesn't matter. I just need those images!!!

Seriously guyz...for the next part of my plan!!!

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 8:47am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Better not be, ever heard of the Collins class submarine debacle? You wouldn't want to touch our stuff with a bargepole :P

Nonetheless, this, too, was sighted, though we couldn't get an actual photo...

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/alien.jpg

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 1:02pm

goumas13

goumas13

4,486 posts

Here I made ya something.:P
http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/goumas13/extra.jpg

Reply to Sector A: CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

You must be logged in to post a reply!