ForumsSupport ForumSite suggestions *nemo was here*

81 17125
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

It is my birthday today, and this is like an extra birthday present.

So far the site is great. Ill keep what improvements this site could use and open some suggestions.

The layout of the site is cool, it has this realy cozy feeling that makes games more comfortable to play. I think it would be nice to change the background colors. We could have options of green, blue, crimson, and white (default).

Another suggestion, as mentioned in another thread would be lines between each persons post.

If anyone has any comments on my ideas or would like to add their own feel free to do so.

• 81 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I think that there should be a limit of how many points you get for posting in forums per day, maybe a max of 5 or 10 points per day for chatting in forums. Talking on forums is a good fair way of getting points but its a bit too easy if you get points for every single time you say something.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

NoNameC68 some sites are all about the forums and armor games isnt a games site and anyway its all opur part in the armor games are apart of a forums community

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

I was thinking that in the future when the site goes live if you get a certian number of refferals you should be punished by like not being able to post for a week or if its really bad not be able to post at all.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

not being able to post at all sounds more of a punishment for spaming alot

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

Its not just spamming its if you get flagged alot.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

makes scence, well moderators will make it all better but lets leave thos disscusions ot by We need moderators topic

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I am sure the refferals system will become more clear in the future and many of the punishments mentioned will be in effect (for those who deserve them).

The thing i dont realy like is the fact at how you get a point each time you post in the forums, I think you should get 1 point up to 5 times a day for posting.

No offence meman but you have 106 posts which means you have an exta 106 points. You i can honestly say deserves them (acording to the amount of comments and games rated) but some people can get points for doing this

* = new post

*true

*i agree with you completely

*i think that we should go with his idea

that person gets 3 points instead of 1. I suport points for posting but i think you should get only 5 points per day, or maybe 10.

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

but you just showed would be what the mods would be looking out for, therefore would be able to punish people who do that accordingly

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

I was thinking that we should a holiday party.

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

how exactly?

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

personaly you should be able to gain unlimited armor points for posting per day because armor points are repersenting how active you are,being on the forums is being active

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

which means if you're lucky and are on at the same time as someone on is, like us 2 are now, then you'll wrack up a lot of posts

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes but that happens alot to me lately

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

no wonder you got twice as many posts as me

meman
meman