ForumsSupport ForumSite suggestions *nemo was here*

81 17122
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

It is my birthday today, and this is like an extra birthday present.

So far the site is great. Ill keep what improvements this site could use and open some suggestions.

The layout of the site is cool, it has this realy cozy feeling that makes games more comfortable to play. I think it would be nice to change the background colors. We could have options of green, blue, crimson, and white (default).

Another suggestion, as mentioned in another thread would be lines between each persons post.

If anyone has any comments on my ideas or would like to add their own feel free to do so.

• 81 Replies
ryantheman
ryantheman
56 posts
Nomad

yeah i agree i guess because i type weird and people might not no what i am saying.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i say that the little shield things what ever they are..that it tells you how many more points u have to get untill next one!

UberOwn
UberOwn
25 posts
Nomad

I think the site should make a top 5 (or an option of other numbers) games and friends option for your file.

Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

i think instead of adding friends you should have to send a friend request so the person can accept or deny you request.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah but that would be like myspace

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

it would be nice to at least get an automatic comment saying 'whoever has added you to their friends list' that way you can add them back or whatever also a 'Search User' would be nice

ryantheman
ryantheman
56 posts
Nomad

i agree with Raptorexx and i think that they should have some sort of counter thing that says how many points you need until you are a knight or duke or what ever

warbuff6644
warbuff6644
41 posts
Nomad

Hmm, after skimming over this topic I'll like to back up a few of the suggestions.

Giving the site different colors for users to choose from is a cool idea; however, I feel it should be low priority under UI tweaks. UI stands for User Interface.

I agree that users should be asked if they would like to be friends with another user.

Seeing how many points you need to the next rank is a neat idea that I'm sure just about every one wishes existed. I'm sure the moderators do!

thechosengecko
thechosengecko
27 posts
Peasant

i Agree with warbuff6644, the coollor thing is an excellent idea and sending a freind request would be good also. But maybe you could make a box on the homepage that swows you where you rank in the website.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Your rank is visible on your profile.

thechosengecko
thechosengecko
27 posts
Peasant

no like show you where you stand with like 5 other people

oyger6
oyger6
48 posts
Nomad

happy belated b-day u should get mony a ps3 and xbox360 halo3 spcial edition (thats what i got)

gamerboy
gamerboy
24 posts
Nomad

happy b-day xD

ewoklad
ewoklad
15 posts
Nomad

"Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban."
-The whole thing on making another account doesn't solve anything. You would never know that it's the same person.I'm not sure how to fix that, but you should probobly know how. I'm not the computer expert.

jokerxxx
jokerxxx
41 posts
Nomad

happy birthday.sorry I'm late.

Showing 61-75 of 81