ForumsSupport ForumSite suggestions *nemo was here*

81 17123
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

It is my birthday today, and this is like an extra birthday present.

So far the site is great. Ill keep what improvements this site could use and open some suggestions.

The layout of the site is cool, it has this realy cozy feeling that makes games more comfortable to play. I think it would be nice to change the background colors. We could have options of green, blue, crimson, and white (default).

Another suggestion, as mentioned in another thread would be lines between each persons post.

If anyone has any comments on my ideas or would like to add their own feel free to do so.

• 81 Replies
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes but the delay should be 10 seconds

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

sorry for that, anyway Doesnt the home page have dark blue bordering around it?>

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

I was thinking that we should get armor points if you win a game.

ferrik93
ferrik93
12 posts
Nomad

lol
getting armor points for beating a game would be cool
have special awards for if you beat X number of games or if you beat like all the game sin the action catagory you get an award like "Action hero" or sumthing

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

I think we should get a filter on what games say...all in favor say gamble pudding...all who oppose say Jhon Boxers.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

what do you mean by a filter on what they say?

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

How about we get armor points for at least playing for every ten minutes(or more) we play a game

ie. 10 min = 1 point or something

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

i think thats a great idea mega

racoda
racoda
12 posts
Nomad

Yeah then a lot of people could get points for playing the game.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I dont know how easy it would be to give points out for games beaten, but if taht could be odne that would be cool. Though I beleive games should give number of points depending on the difficulty.

Keep up the suggestions = D

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I have taken most of the ideas here and reposted them in my new thread "Site Suggestions (revised)". Any ideas or comments you have please post on that thread.

I created the new thread to keep all the ideas mentioned on this thread organized, which i beleive i did quite well if i do say so myself.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Im sorry, it is "Site Suggestions 2 (revised)" = )

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

I think that when the site goes live the Beta testers should have special privileges.(Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase Mr.Mcneely)

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

We should have a vote every week that says pick your fave game and on the weekend there should be a box that says this weeks favorite game and there should also be a box that says all time faves cause if a game wins fave game more than once consecutivly it should go there.

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

I know i've posted three times in a row but I was thinking that every game someone wants to submit should go through Mr.McNeely so we don't get games like dress up Hillary. We also need a spell check because personaly I woudnt like to join a site that can't speel fiend right.

Showing 46-60 of 81