ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 183549
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Krin posted a while back he is thinking about making a Colony 2. Look on his profile comments.

firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

yeah, they need one real bad...

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

...... im gonna change my mind.... looks like we do need it..

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

hmm i think we need it anyway...lol it has been said that the only constant plays of colony are of elite group of people..yes there is probably about 200 proper people than now paly colony, not including hacks,glichers, guests and noobs

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

My opinion towards Colony was and still is that it was nice at the beginning, but after a while it's repetitive doing the same thing over and over, and a Colony 2 in my opinion is not needed. For those who like Colony I suggest for Krin to just keep updating the first one.

grassmelody
grassmelody
8 posts
Nomad

I just want a colony 2 because I have played colony for a few months now and it has started to bore me.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

My opinion towards Colony was and still is that it was nice at the beginning, but after a while it's repetitive doing the same thing over and over, and a Colony 2 in my opinion is not needed. For those who like Colony I suggest for Krin to just keep updating the first one.

This makes no sense. If you are fed up with the repetition, why just update a game so that it is still as repetitive as before with a couple of changes instead of making a whole new game with more cool stuff, better server, more maps, etc.?
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

the fact of the matter is, if u play one game for an extended amount of time, ESPECIALLY a flash game it WILL become repetitive regardlessssssss, 1st understand that. Second i once thought like u did, but given the current circumstances of wat colony has become(a mosh pit for hackers and cheaters) a sequel is neccessary.

p.s. the story is in-complete anyway so....... it really is needed.
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

p.s. the story is in-complete anyway so....... it really is needed.

Lol, yeah, it would be really good if there was a bigger campaign that could tie everything up nicely.
ColonyGuardian
ColonyGuardian
10 posts
Nomad

I think we do need another colony with all new soldiers and a basic update

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Not yet. It is still too early for a Colony 2.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Too early? I think if Krin was to start making the game on the side then after a while make it a priority, it would be ready in a year or so, that would be a good time for a new colony, I would think.:P

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Colony 2 would be great when most of the population understands 2v2 strategies. Only a few players do currently.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

yes, it is definitely time for a colony 2.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Why do we need a Colony 2 when there is still so much more to explore in 2v2?

Showing 451-465 of 616