ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 183381
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

just think of would could be done in colony 2, more strategies, more units, possibly even no hackers. time for colony 2.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

It don't matter, I would rather explore the 1st game b4 moving to the 2nd.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Yos, I am sure there are quite a few people who have explored and repeated every strategy and aspect of this game enough times to make their hands bleed. I know that I have and I know that you have, lol.If a new colony would equal less hackers and more content, I would be more than happy about it being made.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Peggster You are tlaking about 1v1, but I am talking about 2v2.

I made 2 recently new kickbutt 2v2 strategies in the past 3 weeks.

AlexPotter64
AlexPotter64
1 posts
Nomad

the colony 1 is a great game. If we put a colony 2 the people will play it and maybe the game will be a awesome game.

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

i side with peggy on this one, but yes we have concured 1v1 with foxer but 2v2 is harder but i person rushing tanks and the other doing spec opps rush is pretiy unstopable

g3tSome
g3tSome
74 posts
Nomad

i think its time for new units, builds, strategies, and less hackers.
1v1 and 2v2 i think have been explored to their fullest, and it's time to move on..yos unless you know what every single person on colony is up to, ur strategies may not be new.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I think there would be a lot less hackers if a new one was to be bought out. (Or so I hope, lol.) But yeah, little things could be added such as spectator seats, etc...the possibilities are limitless.

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

yes

jony12
jony12
1 posts
Nomad

[b]we do not need a colony2 the only thing about te first is that he needs to stop hacking and glitching

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

if there another one the first will be forgoten, so it would better right now just update it and after make another one when u have lots of great ideas 4 it

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I seriously didn't like this game...so I say for Krin to finish Sonny and Sinjid first

CALLOFDUTYexitpath2
CALLOFDUTYexitpath2
1 posts
Nomad

we really need another colony it was the best game i ever played in my entier life

UndeadAngel
UndeadAngel
6 posts
Nomad

I Dont think we need one, Colony was good but after a while it got boring. Colony 2 will end up being the same.

jbjfun
jbjfun
1 posts
Nomad

people need a colony 2 to keep peoples atention

Showing 466-480 of 616