ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 183273
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well, IMO if we have a colony an upside is that a lot more people will be on, but eventually they will just stop playing. A downside is that now all the colony players will be split between playing colony and colony 2, even though more will probably go to Colony 2. While Krin was updating the game, we didn't need one, but now, I think yes, we should have one.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Its all up to Krin there might be or not

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

well there was never a conclusion to the campaign at all, so Krin may make a new one and finish the story

Nerfanator
Nerfanator
8 posts
Nomad

i think there should be another and have all new units and buildings and ranks and all that, maybe even huge battles like 8v8 or 16v16 (that would be SOOOO fun!) and for the coampign, its boring i only finish 1,2, and 3, only Multiplayer rocks,

waitee11
waitee11
1 posts
Nomad

When we can't add anything else to Colony then we start work on Colony 2

XdujeX
XdujeX
4 posts
Nomad

It need to be more protected beacuse there is so many hackers

Alohalo22
Alohalo22
13 posts
Peasant

Nearly all people playing Colony hack or glitch all the time, so Colony 2 should be free of that and should have a report button to report anyone who does it, and yes there should be a Colony 2, that game is epic :P

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

EVERYONE here who's saying Theres no need for Colony 2 are the players that started playing here since the game first started out. Well to tell you,when the game first started out it was not very Good. But more and more people got into it and the people who left Missed out. The new updates made it better, but the only reason people arent playing is that they r WAY to many glitchers and hackers and no one really plays it anymore as they used to. The game came out in 2009 and by summer 2011 the game was STILL REALLY popular. But school messed it up for the game and not many people are on because of their Eductaion. I Say there NEEDS to be a colony 2 if Krin wants to be Known for something instead of ignoring our comments >.>

ItzMeYAY
ItzMeYAY
2 posts
Peasant

but how would you stop glitchers/ hackers, even with updates, some really smart kids could just keep figuring it, right?

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

but how would you stop glitchers/ hackers, even with updates, some really smart kids could just keep figuring it, right?

If it's a very good protection it's either he enjoys hacking the game or is a total no life or he'll eventually quit.
And I believe we do need a colony 2 after the last 3 years I've played I've seen many good players come and go and many friends as well and colony 2 would be a nice reboot to the already famous colony.
Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

well said darktroop

catclaws12
catclaws12
92 posts
Peasant

Guys, Its easy to catch hackers and glitchers, I mean I'm the Creator and Co-Leader of CAHS (Colony Anti Hack Squad) and we used to ban hackers until Cormyn (A retired admin on AG) retired, IF you want to ban hackers you can easily provide an admin that will help CAHS ban the hackers again, until then colony hackers will become worst and worst.

CAHS members use lightshot to make evidence of the hackers and stopped after Cormyn left. If any admin can see this I can re-start CAHS again with trusted members but we need his help to ban the hackers.

As for Colony2, Yes it should be made but with an anti-hack script and to put a copyright so no one ever thinks for making another version of Colony2 and makes it hack-able. Colony2 should have more units and the same units as in Colony but updated ones. For example :
1) There should be THREE types of the marines, one that shoots bullets and one with a rocket launcher and the last one as a grenade thrower with an AoE (Area of Effect).
2)Romans should have a higher range if the marine's update was applied.

As for the multi-player I suggest a better friendlist and when you need to add someone that someone should accept it and if that guy ignored the friend request he doesn't get another one in 1+ minutes due to abuse.

As for the servers I suggest that Krin makes more servers (Alpha server, Beta servers (Those are just names not modes)).

-Co-Leader of the CAHS
-CatClaws12

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

roflmao

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

@CatClaws: Try contacting Justin. Or you could email him at support@armorgames.com

I think he could help you.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

This is the whole reason I became inactive. AG doesn't want to help out a dying community that could have still been full of life.

Showing 496-510 of 616