ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121549
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I Am Legend is my favorite movie. And my brother deleted it from our Foxtel thingy cause i deleted his NFL superbowl match.

Guess you and your brother love eachother veeeeeeery much, right?

Had the same relationship with my sister when we were younger and... wait a minute... it hasn't changed at all!? It's... still the same!
HAHAHAHaHaHahahaha...ha...ha...h...h.......right...ok... where was I? Ahum... *cough*

Yes! I can't wait and it's still only 1 of four months in the first quarter passed, so time to release is coming nearer and nearer!!! Oh, goodiegoodiegoodie! =D
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

so Con is 25% done AT THE LEAST.

He could of done more you know!

umyeah
umyeah
73 posts
Nomad

i reckon as soon as he gets the art done he will get through quickly...

vermenadosera
vermenadosera
51 posts
Nomad

Damp it

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

damp it????? i dont get it

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Umyeah, i'm a flash game developer, and trust me, the arts the easy bit. the programming code is the hard bit.

Damp it

Don't you mean Damn it?
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Oh right i get it. AG banned that world so you say Damp it... i get it...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Damp it

If you don't like it... here's an idea... don't post on a thread about it! ;D

Umyeah, i'm a flash game developer, and trust me, the arts the easy bit. the programming code is the hard bit.

Art is something you make up and put into a programm and make it walk, turn, jump, run, etc. Am I right so far? :S
Still, I think he's still busy making the game and the longer it takes to come ou, the better it should become!

"All good things take their time..."

Anyway, Con has to answer a lot of questions in between the creating of the game, since a lot of people liked the first two and want to know what TLS-UC is going to be like, so he can't continue freely in developing the game...

And... he probably doesn't want to dissapoint the TLS-fans with a game that isn't complete yet or lacks several good options...

*raises finger* Patience young AG-players, patience... *cough* XD
dsj00
dsj00
15 posts
Nomad

i bet it will be as good as the first two

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

i bet it will be as good as the first two

It will be even better then the first two. Like 10x better
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8066/picture3vd.png

Can't wait.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

it looks like art is REALLY close to being done..and the programming is close as well i reckon maybe 75% complete?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

it looks like art is REALLY close to being done..and the programming is close as well i reckon maybe 75% complete?

It should come out some time in February or in March as to what I've heard. He's really close to finishing.
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Personally i think he's about 30% complete.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Personally i think he's about 30% complete.

so you think its gonna be out in ... august or something? i reckon it will be released late march
Showing 151-165 of 1202