ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121550
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
tjerr08
tjerr08
3 posts
Nomad

[b]I CANT WAIT RELEASE THE STUPID GAME CON PLZ secirly tj

tjerr08
tjerr08
3 posts
Nomad

sorry messed up i meant[b]sencierly TJ[i]BUT ANY WAYS LET OUT THE GAME PLZ

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Cant Wait For it to come Out . Union City Here we Come! I finished Last Stand 2 It was Awesome!!

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Okay guys... can't wait until i can customize my guy to look exactly like me... then i'll get my skills to be extactly like me!!!

DID YOU KNOW!?!?!?!
That we have got over 35,000 Views but only over 100 posts????

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

SAY G'DAY The Last Stand : Union City Alpha Version 0.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG IT'S AWESOME!! Just go on Con's website and play it now!! I was the first one to play it, comment on it, and tell Armor Games about it!! JUST PLAY IT NOW!!

http://www.conartistgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/tlsuc_alpha2.jpg

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

danny you found out like 2 secs before me

theprofessionalnate
theprofessionalnate
33 posts
Nomad

I've beaten The Last Stand 1 and 2 and liked The Last Stand 2 better but they should make an Unlimited Day Survival mode. It's pretty slack that you only get 20 days* to beat the game and I can't get all the weapons because you can't get through all the towns if you want to beat the game.

Never the less I can't wait for The Last Stand 3 Union City. It's supposed to combine RPG, Adventure, Action and Shooter if it delivers all these it will be one of the best Zombie SHooter Games ever made.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

OMG! Danny... I checked the site of Con yesterdaymorning...
It was simply not posted yet! I could have been first...

Oh well, important thing is that it looks great with the flashlight and all. Really promissing!

Did you try to let the zombies attack you? If you let them, your power bar goes to minus instead of you ending up dead by the time you reach zero!

Does that mean you can turn into a zombie? If so, YAY! =D

Zalatar
Zalatar
10 posts
Shepherd

can i have a link to the website?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

http://www.conartistgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/tlsuc_alpha2.jpg

Link to alpha 0.5

link to explanation about alpha 0.5

Written on conartists page:

Whatâs new:
- Reloading!
- Glock 17 pistol
- Pump-action shotgun
- Revised flashlight appearance
- Lots more main character hair / facial hair
- Day / Night cycle with lighting changes and clock!
- Early HUD designs
- Blood spatter!
- Damage text
- Experience system
- Critical hits system
- Early zombie attacks (only one animation at the moment, more to come)
- Still two whole empty rooms (they just look a bit different! Complete with random zombie spawnage.

What you need to know:
- No death anims / reset in yet. Refresh your browser to reload.
- There will be an option to toggle Damage text and XP text. They will be off by default.
- The character youâre playing with is at about 50% skill capacity this time.
- Your character appearance will still change every time you switch rooms.
- Toggle crouch and other control things havenât been revised yet, Iâll be moving it to a hold crouch system soon.
- Critical hits cause knockback and are shown by yellow damage text.
- Critical hits which kill will cause dismemberment.
- The icons at the bottom will be buttons for your character and inventory.
- The shotgun doesnât have a reload anim at the moment, hence the âRELOADINââ text.
- The floating bar at the top is for the âSkill Reloadâ system, Iâll explain that more later. Itâs not working at current, but itâs similar to the âactive reloadâ system from Gears of War.
- There is a low-violence version available, it turns off 99% of the blood and gore. Option to toggle it on isnât in this alpha.
- There is a low-effects version available, it turns off a lot of the particles such as shell casings, blood etc. Again, not in this alpha.

Controls
W - Stand / Jump
A,D - Left / Right
S - Crouch
R - Reload
F - Flashlight
Space - Switch Weapons
Mouse - Aim
Walk into the pink blocks to enter / exit a room.

the stuff that are bold are the important things that you should see before you comment

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

oh just thought you should know

� = ' so if it says what�s it means what's

sorry i forgot to get that out

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

wow ag has a bad way of posting stuff ok

ahh stuff it im posting again

Written on conartists page:

Whats new:
- Reloading!
- Glock 17 pistol
- Pump-action shotgun
- Revised flashlight appearance
- Lots more main character hair / facial hair
- Day / Night cycle with lighting changes and clock!
- Early HUD designs
- Blood spatter!
- Damage text
- Experience system
- Critical hits system
- Early zombie attacks (only one animation at the moment, more to come)
- Still two whole empty rooms (they just look a bit different! Complete with random zombie spawnage.

What you need to know:
- No death anims / reset in yet. Refresh your browser to reload.
- There will be an option to toggle Damage text and XP text. They will be off by default.
- The character you're playing with is at about 50% skill capacity this time.
- Your character appearance will still change every time you switch rooms.
- Toggle crouch and other control things havent been revised yet, Ill be moving it to a hold crouch system soon.
- Critical hits cause knockback and are shown by yellow damage text.
- Critical hits which kill will cause dismemberment.
- The icons at the bottom will be buttons for your character and inventory.
- The shotgun doesnt have a reload anim at the moment, hence the RELOADIN text.
- The floating bar at the top is for the Skill Reload system, Ill explain that more later. It's not working at current, but it's similar to the active reload system from Gears of War.
- There is a low-violence version available, it turns off 99% of the blood and gore. Option to toggle it on isn't in this alpha.
- There is a low-effects version available, it turns off a lot of the particles such as shell casings, blood etc. Again, not in this alpha.

Controls
W - Stand / Jump
A,D - Left / Right
S - Crouch
R - Reload
F - Flashlight
Space - Switch Weapons
Mouse - Aim
Walk into the pink blocks to enter / exit a room.

the stuff that are bold are the important things that you should see before you comment

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I love the dismemberment!

EVERYONE JUST PLAY THE GAME NOW!!!

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/DannyDaNinja/THELASTSTANDAPLHA05.jpg?t=1263968758

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I love the dismemberment!

EVERYONE JUST PLAY THE GAME NOW!!!

how did you do that? (the picture)
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Tricks of the trade my friend, tricks of the trade ( How do you think Con does it? )

And OMG in my last post i forgot to do my thingy that con does!! ( orange text below )

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/DannyDaNinja/th_TEXTDANNYDANINJA-1.jpg

Showing 121-135 of 1202