ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121551
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Hey...hey...HEEEEYYYY!!!! Come on you guys!

You should play The Last Stand 1 and 2 on ArmorGames!!!

The Last Stand 1 can be played [URL=http://armorgames.com/play/269/the-last-stand]here[/url]

The Last Stand 2 can be played [URL=http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2]here[/url]

Just trying to keep the gamers on this website :P

destructkid
destructkid
4 posts
Peasant

heeeeyyy....

the m4 is cool....
is there any minigun....???

that's would be lovely if there any minigun....

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

*huge sigh*

How are you gonna get weapons? Are you going to side-scroll around to find them, or do you search places like in LS and LS2? And is their going to be more types of zombies than before?

1. By searching. Duh.
2. By side scrolling and clicking the environment.
3. Not sure, but I'm confident they'll differ slightly.

@AdsDrury, ZGamer and Taka.

We know that. Please refer to page 4.

@Angleth, MrDayCee and Humaniacs

Please put that somewhere else, since this is about discussion of LS3, not 2 or 1.

@Destructkid

I'm confident there won't be a minigun in the game.
--

Geez, people. READ BEFORE YOU POST!
Seriously.
destructkid
destructkid
4 posts
Peasant

oh....

so what's the strongest weapon in LS 3..??

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

so what's the strongest weapon in LS 3..??

con hasnt realised a gun list yet so can people stop asking
destructkid
destructkid
4 posts
Peasant

oh.....

okay...

CANT WAIT FOR LS 3

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

LS 3

because i feel bored i'll point out that its the last stand:union city
bobfredpo
bobfredpo
1 posts
Nomad

these are the best games on the internet.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

these

really i do feel bored

these is normally used for 3 games or more and this thread is only about Last Stand:Union City so...yeah

REALLY bored
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Ohhhh hahahahha Weeeeee what a predicument its very obvious this game is going to be released on march because you cant rush in Last stand 3 for new year

annubis223
annubis223
30 posts
Nomad

Sweet last stand 3 cant wait this is the first I've herd of it

ellisburnsy
ellisburnsy
1 posts
Nomad

I cant wait ive already completed the first two and i hope this one will be the one worth waiting for!

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

I cant wait ive already completed the first two and i hope this one will be the one worth waiting for!

Me too....I totally agree with u
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@singid25... come on, don't get upset?! People are just very exited about this game coming out, it just shows a lot of people enjoyed the first two editions of The Last Stand...

And with refering to the first two editions, The Last Stand 1 and The Last Stand 2, I only tried to keep the gamers warmed up and to stay and play them on ArmorGames, instead of leaving to another gaming website to play them... nothing more...

fanman40
fanman40
2 posts
Nomad

I cant wait for this game just tried a beta and it is already looking amazing.

Showing 91-105 of 1202