ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121542
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

aha! now thats something to look forward too

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I only tried to keep the gamers warmed up and to stay and play them on ArmorGames, instead of leaving to another gaming website to play them... nothing more...

Then go revive some other LS thread. There are plenty out there.
why is so many peoples first posts in this thread

It's because they want to say how happy they are, in their own grammatically incorrect way.
Also, before I leave this thread....
People are just very exited about this game coming out

I very exited

*excites the thread*
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

sorry, but i REALLY had to post this.

What can I say... *silently giggles* =)

I cant wait for this game just tried a beta and it is already looking amazing.

Wait a minute... You have tried a BETA!?!?! :O

I'm leaving right away to Conartist's website to check it out, be back in a sec... YAY! =D
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Ahmmm... fanman40, where did you try that 'beta' if I may ask... :S

I went to ConArtist's website but there's no mentioning of a beta-game whatsoever...

Did you, by any chance, mean the question and answer part or the update on how the menu is going to look...

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I thing he meant this http://www.conartistgames.com/flash/TLS-UnionCity-Alpha.html

by the way. do you thing last stand 3 union city, will get more views then last stand 2 or warfare 1917 ?

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

sorry for double post, but the link didnt work

http://www.conartistgames.com/flash/TLS-UnionCity-Alpha.html

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

This one you mean: The Last Stand - Union City - Alpha? And there I was so exited for nothing...

Anyway... I think TLS-UC will definitely get more playtime then TLS 1 or 2! Deserves to anyway... it looks promissing!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

sorry for double post, but the link didnt work

What you need to do is to leave out the >>http://<< in front of the internetlink, if you leave it in it will become double when you select the link and you're browser can't find the adress...
DaNBa0425
DaNBa0425
28 posts
Nomad

yup.i agree...you cant go wrong with an rpg about zombies...jst look at RE series.hahaha

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

yup.i agree...you cant go wrong with an rpg about zombies...jst look at RE series.hahaha

Everyone is already exited on the game before it even comes out! And that's a good thing... The RPG-factor in the new game makes it a new level on these series!

And with RE you mean 'Resident Evil'...? :S
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I AM BACK!!

... so yeah.

I Wonder if they're is gonna be a Minigun?

It's would probably weigh heaps and slow you down to the max. And you probably couldn't hold it 24/7 cause your energy bar could go down bit by bit or something
http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/DannyDaNinja/th_TEXTDANNYDANINJA-1.jpg

DaNBa0425
DaNBa0425
28 posts
Nomad

[quote]And with RE you mean 'Resident Evil'...? :S
yup..resident evil...i know its started off as a survival series with you trying to save up on everything you have...but with 4 and 5 out it took on a more of an action feel..but i still like the RPG in it..jst trying to manage ur inventory and wat-not..

DaNBa0425
DaNBa0425
28 posts
Nomad

And with RE you mean 'Resident Evil'...? :S

yup..resident evil...i know its started off as a survival series with you trying to save up on everything you have...but with 4 and 5 out it took on a more of an action feel..but i still like the RPG in it..jst trying to manage ur inventory and wat-not..
p,s sorry for the double post..messed up the first.:P
GreenDayboyHUN
GreenDayboyHUN
1 posts
Nomad

Last Stand 1-2-3 -Resident Evil 2-3 4EVER :P :P

NoTomorrow
NoTomorrow
5 posts
Nomad

WOOT! cant wait

Showing 106-120 of 1202