ForumsGame WalkthroughsShadowreign - A few hints/Tips

114 166458
Boyinawell
Boyinawell
47 posts
Constable

Just finished the game. its a good one! i rather enjoy short rpgs like this.

Riddles -
12 - every month has 28 days
For the "a third of six, what is one half of 20" = 15
For the marbles - One more then the total of one color (i think theres 32 of each color, so it would be 33)

The tree order
One tree to the right of the tree directly at the bottom
The very top tree
The very furthest left tree

I completed it as a pure warden at level 40. Using the slow arrow the final boss didnt even hit me... If you have tried the other specs please post how it went.

When collecting the shadow slayer armor:
When requested to get the peice from the inn, you can touch the inn sign and it will spawn 4 enemies. As a warden this fight was tough because the baddies are fast. i made sure my exp bar was close to leveling so i got a free refil of hp/en when i killed two of them.

Shadow gates - They spawn enemies at 75% hp, 50% hp, and a larger group at 25% hp. Leaving the screen will reset the gates hp.

• 114 Replies
nigahiga
nigahiga
1 posts
Nomad

beat at lvl 33 it was really easy but fun!

Osmar38
Osmar38
180 posts
Blacksmith

I beated the game at lvl 30, amazing story, i recomend to use a gladiator with assassins skills, they deal a lot of crits, I reached 50%!!!!

salazar9
salazar9
3 posts
Nomad

can anyone tell me why cant i see the last death gate in the very northwest corner of the map???

salazar9
salazar9
3 posts
Nomad

can anyone tell me why cant i see the last death gates on the very northwest corner of the map????

salazar9
salazar9
3 posts
Nomad

i have all pieces except the upper body armor - the last piece of shadowslayer armor

cadenqman
cadenqman
2 posts
Nomad

for some reason the crazy old guy said for me to take a piece of armor and he gave me a bow so watch out for typos/item mixups

soulfly001
soulfly001
1 posts
Blacksmith

warden + assasin skills all passive. got 79% crit didnt use the shadowslayer armor. i used the 20+ agi boosts items [warden hero]

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

Use Assasin/Gladiator. If you want a more challenging game go pure warden. Right now im trying out pure Arcane I'll let you know about it when I'm done.

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

ONE THING I GOTTA SAY TO YOU DONT DO PURE ARCANE!!!!!! The game was super hard but finnaly i got to the last boss and im still stuck on him. Anybody who has finished the game pure arcane please let me know how to beat it!!!

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

Okay I finnaly beat it but i wasnt PURE arcane. This is wat i used.

Arcane

1/1 Scorch
1/1 Energy Nova
1/1 Refresh
5/5 Siphon Energy
3/3 Malicious Intent

Warder

1/1 Sylvan Touch

Assasin

5/5 Dead Eye
2/2 Killing Spree

Gladiator

5/5 Recovery

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

for an easy game do glad/assasin beat the game easily with it. i could tank mobs and i deal 350 and up damage.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

nesanaelf please don't spam by penta-posting

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

I use ranger and do a run n' gun tactic

anoeitai
anoeitai
1 posts
Shepherd

Finished it as a 39 lvl assasin/gladiator. Took me a while until i figure a good strategy, but it worked fine in the end. I played only the passive gladiator's skills. So, when i destroyed the gate, i used very quickly stealth, before i enter combat with the big guy, then used blink strike and spam backstab until he faced me. Then i used the other attack ability (dont remember the name)and finished him pretty quickly.

BriseagainstM
BriseagainstM
4 posts
Peasant

yep, the gladiator/assassin combo is very effective, and alowed me to finish the game at lv 33. i used more than the passive abilities in gladiator though; the bash attack was usful b/c it alowed me to stun the enemy, then slip behind it to backstab it repeatedly. i used terrifying shout to increase damage too.

Showing 91-105 of 114