ForumsGame WalkthroughsShadowreign - A few hints/Tips

114 166455
Boyinawell
Boyinawell
47 posts
Constable

Just finished the game. its a good one! i rather enjoy short rpgs like this.

Riddles -
12 - every month has 28 days
For the "a third of six, what is one half of 20" = 15
For the marbles - One more then the total of one color (i think theres 32 of each color, so it would be 33)

The tree order
One tree to the right of the tree directly at the bottom
The very top tree
The very furthest left tree

I completed it as a pure warden at level 40. Using the slow arrow the final boss didnt even hit me... If you have tried the other specs please post how it went.

When collecting the shadow slayer armor:
When requested to get the peice from the inn, you can touch the inn sign and it will spawn 4 enemies. As a warden this fight was tough because the baddies are fast. i made sure my exp bar was close to leveling so i got a free refil of hp/en when i killed two of them.

Shadow gates - They spawn enemies at 75% hp, 50% hp, and a larger group at 25% hp. Leaving the screen will reset the gates hp.

• 114 Replies
Brass
Brass
3 posts
Nomad

I am stuck, i am at the part where i finished the quest the guy on the bottom 3rd from the left and he tells me to take the word of the gate sorcerors to the town north of there but i have gone everywhere and no one has done anything. i have been to every square and tried everything what am i missing???

shadowtas96
shadowtas96
13 posts
Nomad

where do i find the shadow gates? im lost plz help ASAP

Brass
Brass
3 posts
Nomad

it tells you the directions of the shadow gates. i can not remember where but if you head in that direction you will find it. if i remember right there is one west or north west and i can't remember where the other is. walk around until you find them. if you are in the beginning which i think you are you can't go very far anyway and they are where the enemy spawn out of. you need to kill the enemy and then the gate.

wyntonian
wyntonian
44 posts
Nomad

i kicked ass as a gladiator with assassin stealth, backstab and a couple passive buffs like damage and crits.

Gandalfito
Gandalfito
2 posts
Blacksmith

Hi, i know this is going to seem a silly question, but i dont know how to choose some talent's tree.
I´ve finished the game playing like a gladiator, but i could not find any form to change that...
Thankyou

superzocker
superzocker
1 posts
Farmer

i finished with lvl 34

Adewa
Adewa
1 posts
Nomad

I have finished 21% of the game now and I have the quest to go to the town north and bring a message to them. but I don't know with who I have to talk. Can anybody help me?

mais
mais
4 posts
Scribe

i have the same problem. 21% and nobody in the second village to speak to. i think it's a bug and we can't go any further.

Brass
Brass
3 posts
Nomad

mais and adewa i am having the same problem. it might be a bug but if people are reporting that they beat the game then we might be missing something.

mais
mais
4 posts
Scribe

if indeed it is a bug then not everybody might have come across it. each path is different. maybe we did something we were not supposed to do. or maybe we are missing something, but that is unlikely.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

go to the left of the village. you'll have a nice little present.

duydao
duydao
1 posts
Nomad

where is the 3rd keeper, the 4th and the 5th keeper?

WarriorOfOld
WarriorOfOld
14 posts
Peasant

I beat the game with a Triple-Hybrid, Assasin/Gladiator/Mage using Mage for the Teleport skill since I hate walking around and Assasin for Dodge+Crit Bonuses and Gladiator as my Main-Battle Character. I maxed out all of the Skills.

Gandalfito
Gandalfito
2 posts
Blacksmith

Please, can anybody tell me how could i choose skills that no belong to gladiator?
I can´t find any way to do it... :-(

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Click on one of the tabs at the side of the talent tree window.

Showing 46-60 of 114