ForumsGame WalkthroughsShadowreign - A few hints/Tips

114 166453
Boyinawell
Boyinawell
47 posts
Constable

Just finished the game. its a good one! i rather enjoy short rpgs like this.

Riddles -
12 - every month has 28 days
For the "a third of six, what is one half of 20" = 15
For the marbles - One more then the total of one color (i think theres 32 of each color, so it would be 33)

The tree order
One tree to the right of the tree directly at the bottom
The very top tree
The very furthest left tree

I completed it as a pure warden at level 40. Using the slow arrow the final boss didnt even hit me... If you have tried the other specs please post how it went.

When collecting the shadow slayer armor:
When requested to get the peice from the inn, you can touch the inn sign and it will spawn 4 enemies. As a warden this fight was tough because the baddies are fast. i made sure my exp bar was close to leveling so i got a free refil of hp/en when i killed two of them.

Shadow gates - They spawn enemies at 75% hp, 50% hp, and a larger group at 25% hp. Leaving the screen will reset the gates hp.

• 114 Replies
viziertim
viziertim
1 posts
Nomad

I finished at level 36 (or 37, I think I might've leveled in the boss fight) with a mainly warden with gladiator thrown in.

My skills:
fortify: 3/3
recovery: 5/5
warrior's spirit: 2
aftermath: 3/3
life steal: 3/3
battle aura: 1/1

dead eye: 5/5

hunter's pursuit: 5/5
steady shot: 1/1
spirit of the grove: 9
blessing of the wind: 1/1

My basic strategy was stand in the corner, click on someone, and repeatedly press 2 (steady shot), using bows. It was very effective, so I didn't bother dodging enemies. I went steady shot and about 5 spirit of the grove, then got the armor and health regen from glad (then life steal and crit) because it was awesome. From that point on, I'd heal about as much damage as I would receive, as long as I could keep using steady shot. I then got the +crit and other stuff because it would make me that much better. In the last fight with the boss, I was dealing enough damage that I was healing myself about as fast as I was getting hurt (and was able to dodge about 90% of the hits).

I've beaten the game before with a pure warden, but that was much harder and I actually had to run away from people, turn, shoot, repeat, which was much, much more effort. All in all, warden/gladiator is imo extremely powerful, especially if you'd bother to get the flame arrow or whatever but I was too lazy and steady shot worked.

apvail
apvail
1 posts
Nomad

dont play this on armor games do it on prehackshub.com and u can halve unlimited health & gold

GanDi
GanDi
8 posts
Nomad

I just completed the game..
I found a bug in "Titans Swing" - No cooldown, so that means I could spam it completely.. Which made me quite invincible with high crit and life steal, and on top of that I had massiv stun..

10% chance for stun and bash which has a 5 sec. cd. Since "Titans Swing" is bugged it's like hitting with two weapons at once.. I completed this game, with no difficulty at all.. But I liked it.. Very much..

GanDi
GanDi
8 posts
Nomad

Ohh.. Btw. I was 22 Gladiator/ 11 assasin / 5 arcane
The five arcane points went to focused mind so I always would regen mana to be able to spam Titans Swing..

Kintar
Kintar
10 posts
Peasant

I hate the 3rd riddle, as it says "2 different gems" NOT "2 different color gems"... There's a big difference. For what it says, it should be 2, since you get 2 different gems. They are the same color, but not the same gem.

jonesbaker01
jonesbaker01
2 posts
Nomad

i can't find the third keeper , can someone help me please ?

jonesbaker01
jonesbaker01
2 posts
Nomad

And i can't find the armor of the guy too..

IvoryHayze
IvoryHayze
1 posts
Nomad

I used mainly Warden, but used the others Passive skills. Final battle was easy enough, get the gate to low health first (that way only the slower skeletons spawn from it), eliminate the skeletons, then take out the boss.

Monicalinda
Monicalinda
1 posts
Nomad

[b]I get the tree but what do I do with it. I try walking up to them in the order, I tried going out of the zone and entering the circle where the trees are at. Nothing works.

Showing 106-114 of 114