ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267281
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

OMG i just noticed did that ANBU guy just say the best player would be GOD reallyyyyyy ARE U SERIOUS do u think b4 u write guy WOWWWWWW GOD on a FLASH game KID GET A LIFE i dont even BELIEVE IN GOD and still I WAS OFFENED wowwwwwww this game really has gone to ur heads hahahahahahahhahah WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

OMG i just noticed did that ANBU guy just say the best player would be GOD reallyyyyyy ARE U SERIOUS do u think b4 u write guy WOWWWWWW GOD on a FLASH game KID GET A LIFE i dont even BELIEVE IN GOD and still I WAS OFFENED wowwwwwww this game really has gone to ur heads hahahahahahahhahah WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1st off, I'M NOT ANBU! 2nd, calm down for god's sake. 3rd, I'm not religious either. When I meant "If there were the best player ever, that person would be god." I meant that person would be ranked as god. I don't mean god himself. I apologize for the misunderstanding....

If there were the best player ever, that person would be a god.

I think that's fixed.
xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
4 posts
Nomad

Dont be hating cause you are all noobs compared to me. Just face it as a fact of life and just vote for me.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

xoxoxoxo hmmmmmm ok?........ as for the ''mix up'' ok?

ForbiddenOne
ForbiddenOne
145 posts
Nomad

WTF!! GuppyMan is back?

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

can someone ban Endscape
BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY HE'S TOO LAZY TO READ
MORON IM NOT 29
and i glitch against those who deserve it or glitch
also hacks are out again -.-

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I VOTE FOR XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!! FOR A LIVE WITHOUT ANY DIFFICULTIES!!! BACK TO COMMUNISM!!!

Whaaat? Lol.

Maybe Endscape is taking drugs or alcohol? Let's just convince him to stop doing that. He could be a better person that way. Lol.

I nominate myself because I'm too good to participate in the Colony tournaments, and I'm an organization leader! (Just kidding. Lmao. I'm not a fucked up jerk like that.)
AircraftCarrier
AircraftCarrier
145 posts
Shepherd

Whaaat? Lol.

Maybe Endscape is taking drugs or alcohol? Let's just convince him to stop doing that. He could be a better person that way. Lol.

I nominate myself because I'm too good to participate in the Colony tournaments, and I'm an organization leader! (Just kidding. Lmao. I'm not a ****ed up jerk like that.)

Shut up, hanky.
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Shut up, hanky.

Never call me Hanky either.
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Shut up, Hankuy

Not happening either.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

yo Mr.Hanky i appreciate your generosity but no, no drugs no alcohol no rehab thkz anyway hanky oo Mr.Hanky the christmas poo, kruncher ur a cheater bottom line soooo stop critizing others and worry about u(and no im not banned so :P ) and Fasty i told u COUNTLESS times FIND A MAN STOP SUCKIN EVERY OTHER GUY U SEE ON THIS FORUM OK SWEETHEART you'll catch a dissease(probably from kruncher)

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I'm not Mr. Hanky. I'm not Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo. Stop taking drugs and alcohol already. You're making everyone angered.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

''angered'' mr.hanky im only talkin to u hanky and by the looks of it u need to stop taking drugs and alcohol cuz i can see how ...... angered u are through the computer calm down take a pill HOOOOSA HOOOOOSA

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

see thats the funny thing i really was gonna call him mr.hankypanky but i said nahhhhhhh

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

mr.hankypanky sounds more like a nickname a female would give ...... a really dumb one...... anyway mr.hanky the christmas poo

Showing 376-390 of 1443