ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267304
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Somers of course

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I just want to point out that jaydan necodeus dildo ultimus kiraice and lifemaster have dissappaered for a long time now on colony

Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

Some good players i've met are coolb, mgate, waIdo, Phantasmal. That's all i can think of. there are more though.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

well if i wanted to say who the best players are it would be tie between YOS(me) CYBERBEAST Waldo

sinuscontrol
sinuscontrol
118 posts
Nomad

yea nohad had an insane outpost build but i think its outdated now with mechanics arsenal or whatever.

waldo and darckarchon are good at 1v1

overall best player ive seen might be balbastre

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

i never play balb

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

I know we're not supposed to nominate ourselves, but I feel this is an exception. When I first started I really sucked. I kept getting owned really bad. Then my friend told me it's cause I wasn't using "hax". He said everyone did, and it made them better than me. So once I got my "hax" downloaded and I was even with everyone, I never lost a match. Ever.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

well then ur not the bet . i win and i dont hack.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

well then ur not the bet . i win and i dont hack.

He wasn't being serious...

I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret.
I'M Hank123.

Okay, not really.
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

He wasn't being serious...

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

I just want to point out that jaydan necodeus dildo ultimus kiraice and lifemaster have dissappaered for a long time now on colony

Well there's a reason you haven't seen me...been playing on an alt account. If you see Deathkeeper that's me.
darkdrone
darkdrone
24 posts
Peasant

lol there isnt a best player 4 example im good in eq and dogfight but im not good in normal or safe skies

4 play whit me mi nicknme is the same
or darkdroneII

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

life i did not see your alt account while I play for 30 hours streight.

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

life i did not see your alt account while I play for 30 hours streight.

#1 that's sad, #2 you play on both servers simultaneouosly? lol
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

no i played on glaston the whole time but i did go to beatrix to see if anyone was therew

Showing 16-30 of 1443