ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267291
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

We're going by their colony usernames I believe, at least 1/3 of the people listed don't have AG accounts.

Hmm...I think that might only apply to...negative comments? This is basically just saying who's best, in a list form...it's not like gossiping about them or anything.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

i can do a 1 on 2, like when my ally leaves, but that is against people i dont know, i only have a ok strategy for 1 on 1, but im just not that good of a player, so my vote goes to .Firetail.

Thanks, but I'm not even decent compared to the others.
sprinter101
sprinter101
365 posts
Nomad

but Im also going by what i said in this post
and a good player is fair and dosnt hack or doesnt complain

i know other people do that but, still, now other players are good at the game, but i say people who do 2 on 2, are better then people who do 1 on 1.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Lies, you are wicked good.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Lies, you are wicked good.

Compared to who?
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Compared to who?

95% of the players. Speaking of which, I want to play.
sprinter101
sprinter101
365 posts
Nomad

me for one.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

95% of the players. Speaking of which, I want to play.

A bit busy right now, later.
sprinter101
sprinter101
365 posts
Nomad

cholokid, im on GDZ if you want to play?

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

I r teh best player in ze world! (/sarcasm)

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Well, you were being serious, but not, er, seriously...

Wait. :?
Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

YOS, how do you know those players you listed are actually "good". Some I have had the chance to play with and aren't that good. Most of the time it was their fault we lost the game.

Slicka
Slicka
4 posts
Nomad

Well people have there good days and there bad so you never know

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

When I play I look at there side more then mine. That way I can see there tactics. Slcka is right about people have good and bad days. I have had a day where I lost every game, but the next day i was kicking ass.

Godjule
Godjule
206 posts
Nomad

The best player can only be decided in a 1v1 normal. I think it is between YOS, Cholokid, Lifemaster, CYBERBEAST, Jorin, Guard, lalala12, Phantom4, WALDO, Balbastre, FrictioN, Thaiberium, and Firetail.
For some reason I feel a little sad when my in game name is mentioned...
And I suck at 1v1, I mean sure I can hold a pretty decent fight, but I suck at it. Heck I bet if Krinlabs held another 1v1 tornament I would be no where near third place.

As for my vote on who the best player is... Well Cholokid holds the title of 'Godly Colony Player' in KL, for now. So my vote goes to him. For now...
Showing 46-60 of 1443