ForumsSupport ForumTo BUY armartars

41 6157
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah,each time you comment,post,rate,etc you get like 10 armor coins,and in a shop you get a new armartar for 50-100-1000-10000 coins!

But might be bigger spamming with this

• 41 Replies
armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Coheed is right on everything that has to do with spam, which would include most all the posts users have made in the support and suggestions section.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

That's good idea. Dan might consider it.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

nice idea but coheed is right it would have way too much spamming and the moderators have enough to deal with so i dont think they would pass this.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

There wouldn't be more spam than there is now....

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Thanks for the backup ~ If the site didn't have other things to work on, this could work, but I think the player must be trusted by mods and alot of other people, and it of course has to be appropriate.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Sorry for the double post!
@steevo, this wouldn't really be spamming for points, but it would be spamming as in posting profanity as your avatar.

chickens1
chickens1
1 posts
Nomad

i'll do it for a 10,000 coin one[i][b]

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Not a very good idea unless we can secure that the coins are earned fairly.

And no need to bump up a VERY old topic.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

no no no no no. this would be yet another reason for people to spam. I hartily disagree.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Wow.

What you posted is EXACTLY like Armor Points. This would increase spamming, although if you put some thought into it, maybe it would be suitable for Armor Games.

Maybe if it was related to the AG store?

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

I agree with... well, everyone else. It would end up like "Spam for cool armatars!" The Armor Point system is already good enough, In my opinion.

Showing 31-41 of 41