ForumsThe TavernWhy do girls go to the bathroom together?

41 11480
MtGameMan
MtGameMan
23 posts
Nomad

To talk of course. They either have something good to say about someone in the group they are with it is most likely that they like that person. If they have something bad to say it is either they are just going to complain or they are going out with one on the guys with you. They other girl(s) will make matters worse if it is about a breakup. So heres a tip. GO WITH ONLY ONE GIRL!!! haha this forum had no point to it. If you have any other ideas. please post and help those to oblivious to see what is happening around them. XD

• 41 Replies
Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

They go to poop.

They go together so noone knows they are pooping..

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

And the men go to the bathroom together probably because they had to relieve themselves at the same point. This usually results in them talking for a few seconds, then as they leave they chuckle and high-five.
I believe these are now the accepted terms of modern bathroom usage?

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Just to talk and stuff. Modern teen media such as Disney Channel has blown it way out of proportion. But yeah, it is weird.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I don't know the answer, but I think they go together to the bathroom because they like talking there, cause no man can hear them.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

They go to poop.
They go together so noone knows they are pooping..

that made me laugh so hard, i have no idea why.

but they go into the bathroom together cause it's the buddy system, if there's a pedofile waiting, bring a friend
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Good point, school bathrooms arent pedophile proof...yet!

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Good point, school bathrooms arent pedophile proof...yet!

yes, we need security camera's in the bathrooms at all times.

JK
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

yeah, then you have some fat guy, sitting in the control booth spying on teenage girls, and then a parent finds out and say hello to the lawyers....lol as for the topic, they don't really atleast not at my school.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

They go to bathroom the same reason why we have too...... PLOT THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD!!

Sorry bout the caps locks

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

they do stuff in there...kids shouldnt know about end of point close the post haha.

peaceman1
peaceman1
248 posts
Nomad

Like all wat ppl said except destruction of world and bathroom cams (in observe and report they should have girl security to watch cams in girl changing stollz)

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

Sure, some got to chat. But others just invite a friend as they don't want to go alone (usually a events with lots of people). Why, I don't really know...but I'm guilty of asking a friend for those two reasons before.

dimismx
dimismx
169 posts
Nomad

I think girls go together cause they want to talk about something that nobody else has to listen or asking each other
"-Oh,how do i look?"
"-You look fantastic?"
"-Should i put on some more lipstick or no?"
"-No,you look great"

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

To talk of course. They either have something good to say about someone in the group they are with it is most likely that they like that person. If they have something bad to say it is either they are just going to complain or they are going out with one on the guys with you. They other girl(s) will make matters worse if it is about a breakup. So heres a tip. GO WITH ONLY ONE GIRL!!! haha this forum had no point to it. If you have any other ideas. please post and help those to oblivious to see what is happening around them. XD

just wondering,are you a girl?
Gamemaster1494
Gamemaster1494
62 posts
Nomad

oh come on! None of you know the awnser!!!! Hmp. (btw, im not a girl) Its obvious! Just to make boys wonder what they do! They just go in, wait 4 or 5 mins, then come back out. They dont do anything!

Showing 1-15 of 41