Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Age Of War 2

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 9:59am

steevo15

steevo15

1,660 posts

This game was a big disappointment for me. Its basically just the first Age of War with some flashier graphics, a few new upgrades, and some new, but nothing special ages.

I read Louissi's blog a long while ago (before he changed the layout of his website) and he said he would implement things like barricades, and multiple spawn points so you would have three rows of action going.

Apparently not.

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 1:02pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Steevo, this could just be a beta version.
Anyways, someone post a walkthrough for insane.
They keep owning me in futuristic age! D:

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 5:42pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

HARD (insane is coming just wait)

1st evolution

start off by making a egg rifle then just send out 5 Slingers its really weird but guess what the opponent uses its special. It's really annoying at first because you have little money and your exactly at the base and the enemy can hit it but this is good because you have a turret if you have any money just spend them all on club men. club men are the best because you have to unlock any heavy thing to get any bonus damage on them but it i slightly annoying when the speedy Dinos come out but if you just keep making club men you'll be ok. Sadly the price is that the opponent evolves before you.

2nd evolution

this is pretty easy just start off making infantry until he makes heavy (if he doesnt then just keep making infantry and go to the next paragraph) then he will evolve(this will be before you).and you have to make as many anti armor as you can and then use them and sometimes support to beat the armoured guys (massive gold when you beat them) and then as soon as you evolve....

3rd evolution

...start making as many priests as you can priests are probably the best support just keep making them an upgrade income level twice if you have enough (this guves you like heaps from horses) i suggest turning to x2 speed because there is no skill involved in this evolution and if you did it right you will evolve before him but your base will base will be really weak

4th evolution

you should have a MASSIVE amount of money if you did well enough in the 3rd evolution if not then it just gets harder from here in but if you do have money spend it all on damage of anti armor,the armor of anti armor and put your income level up to 3 this evolution you can just make support since they nearly beat infantry and just chip in anything you want its not that hard if you did well enough in the 3rd evolution

5th evolution

this is easy just wait till enough money and buy the upgrade that lets you have the cannon and just make HEAPS of cannons at this point if the enemy is bad then you can get enough money to upgrade the rest of the anti armor damage and armor. If you did everything perfectly and you think you have a chance use the special and let your cannons go forward and win if you dont think you cant then just evolve.

6th evolution

wait till you have enough exp for the special and then just send out 10 grenade guys and use the special and keep making more grenade guys
every time 1 dies

Note: it's bad to evolve to 6th evolution because the opponent gets better turrets

Note:if you do bad in the 3rd evolution its hard to catch up and you may have to go to 6th evolution

Note: if you get to 7th evolution then you did really bad in most of the levels

hope this helped tell me if something is wrong with it

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 7:36pm

steevo15

steevo15

1,660 posts

Steevo, this could just be a beta version.

No, its not, Louissi said on his blog that there would be no beta version.

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 7:44pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

No, its not, Louissi said on his blog that there would be no beta version.

there is always colony its basically the same thing except you have air units and upgrades

oh and colony was sort of what i thought would be the futuristic age on age of war 2 i guess we have to wait till age of war 3

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 7:49pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Actually, you can beat insane mode with no turrets, just lots of support units...

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 8:16pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

Actually, you can beat insane mode with no turrets, just lots of support units.

and your replying to......

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 8:18pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Not sure, really.
I'm interested in your insane guide.

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 8:22pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

insanes gonna take a while you dont expect me to o it in 1 day do you? and i've only beat insane once and it is SOOO hard i always get owned on the futuristic age

Note: just realized you just have to send one slinger and the opponent uses the special

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 8:24pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Note: just realized you just have to send one slinger and the opponent uses the special

In insane your opponent will still ALWAYS tech up before you in the beginning no matter how many specials they use...

insanes gonna take a while you dont expect me to o it in 1 day do you? and i've only beat insane once and it is SOOO hard i always get owned on the futuristic age

It's easy if you know what to do.

Reply to Age Of War 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!