ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge Of War 2

98 66857
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Ok so heres my walkthrough for Age of war 2 please tell me if there is something wrong with it.Its only a short walkthrough that wont take much of your time. Oh and medium and easy are the same strategy

EASY
Note: THIS IS VERY SHORT

Ok as soon as you start age of war 2 on diffuculty easy Upgrade support range twice. Then make 10 slingers your opponent will straight away use meteorite rain if he doesn't then you win. as soon as metiorite rain comes on DONT MAKE ANYTHING. When its finished you should have 1000 money and should be able to make 10 more slingers keep making slingers when 1 of your 10 die and soon you will be at the opponents end attacking them you should have around 1500 spend that on the next upgrade for the support range.then if you get anymore money spend that on the support attacking.If you did something wrong your opponent will upgrade its no worrys all you have to do is upgrade and then use the spear Spartans for the rest of the game (upgrading attack when you have enough money)

Note: dont be scared of powerful things that will smash slingers range is more important then attack

Medium

quick and simple just do the same thing as easy most of the time you wont get up to egyptian age but if you do then you have won already since the support there are really awesome

ONLY UPGRADE THESE 3 THINGS during the game and unless these are fully upgraded don't do anything else

support range

support attack

income level (this is Egyptian age if you didn't do all of it the way i said)

Note: for medium i will say that when the egyptians/medieval use their special you should stop making anything at all you have to have enough money make more support even though they are cheap their health is bad and they need to stay in groups of 5+

hard and insane are coming soon

Note: they may be the same strategy

• 98 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Actually, you can beat insane mode with no turrets, just lots of support units.

and your replying to......
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Not sure, really.
I'm interested in your insane guide.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

insanes gonna take a while you dont expect me to o it in 1 day do you? and i've only beat insane once and it is SOOO hard i always get owned on the futuristic age

Note: just realized you just have to send one slinger and the opponent uses the special

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Note: just realized you just have to send one slinger and the opponent uses the special

In insane your opponent will still ALWAYS tech up before you in the beginning no matter how many specials they use...

insanes gonna take a while you dont expect me to o it in 1 day do you? and i've only beat insane once and it is SOOO hard i always get owned on the futuristic age

It's easy if you know what to do.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

repetitive motions of infantry then 2 supports ?

the bonus damage circle?

what?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

repetitive motions of infantry then 2 supports ?

Yeah, except with more then 2 supports :P
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

that what im doing but then i get held back 2 ages because of heavy/armoured units

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You need to upgrade your supports.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

True.

I already beat the insane mode 4 times in a row, it's really not that hard.

At the beginning I get the Egg turret and I upgraded the attack and range of the turret, make one Slinger and wait for the special, then you can start doing 1 Infantry + 2 Supports in the first stage, keep doing this strategy 1 or 2 Infantry + Supports(take a look at how many supports can attack at the same time), sometimes you can make Anti-armor + Support or Armored + Support, but remember they cost more, so use the common sense, try to upgrade as soon as you can the attack and defense of support units, and don't waste your money on the Income upgrade, this crap doesn't work.

And remember, don't use specials, only if you are about to kill the enemy.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The only time you really struggle that much in insane mode is the first era.

justsomeone777
justsomeone777
13 posts
Nomad

I already take a look at the strategy section of this site and already googled it but I didnt find this game! Is it only unavalible on my contry on you guys are some kind of beta testers?
can you post the link please

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

[url]http://www.maxgames.com/play/age-of-war-2.html[/url]

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

ok walkthrough for insane is done just need to test it out

its so easy check this screenshot out i had my anti armor completely upgraded as well as my supports and income level

insane is actually easy as soon as i got to use cannons i won

range=win

i started off buying 2 range upgrades for support and then i could have around 3 behind each infantry/anti armor then i got to the 5th evolution and just maxed out anti armor and killed the enemy with cannons

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/leo-99/untitled1-2.jpg

2 ages ahead

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

In insane your opponent will still ALWAYS tech up before you in the beginning no matter how many specials they use...

*points to screenshot* well i guess this is a 1 time thing
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

"in the beginning*
Tip, in insane, if they get 4 plasma cannons, you are probably SCREWED.

Showing 16-30 of 98