ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2 camping problem

33 8105
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

I love this game and play it all the time but sometimes the campers really get to me. I am fine with someone with a sniper rife camping in one spot the whole round picking people off in the open. The people that piss me off are the ones that sit in some random corner with a LMG or noobtube and shoot people that run by. One, how can people do this for the whole round, don't they get board? Two, poeple do this in domination and HQ when the goal is to capture a location. Three, why would someone pay $60 for a game to sit in a corner? Four, how could someone beat the campaign if all they do is camp? Please tell if you are tired of these campers.

• 33 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

ok, microe and XxLBJames23xX:

You two little girls need to shut up or take this elsewhere. Go yell at each other on your profiles. No use in getting a thread like this locked because you have your panties up in a bunch and you won't stop flaming each other.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I'm actually backing up Microe here, as far as I'm concerned anyway, but still, don't get this a flame war, and locked :/

- H

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

ok, microe and XxLBJames23xX:
You two little girls need to shut up or take this elsewhere. Go yell at each other on your profiles. No use in getting a thread like this locked because you have your panties up in a bunch and you won't stop flaming each other.

Wow your basically flaming too insulting our panties

anyway!!! i hate campers theyre so funny though :P
Showing 31-33 of 33