ForumsWEPR9/11 - Terrorist, or Inside Job?

47 7845
ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

Well, I have compiled a little list, if you will, as to why (in my opinion) 9/11 was an inside job. Please discuss YOUR opinions on this topic if you would like to as well.

â¢The buildings were designed specifically for airplane attacks; they could still stand from the heaviest airplane at that time, even after being hit from multiple angles. Note: This is WITH full fuel.

â¢World Trade Center 7 was destroyed, although no plane hit it.

â¢There was molten metal 5 weeks after the towers collapsed.

â¢The towers collapsed in total free fall speed, encountering absolutely no resistance from the floors below or the giant steel core.

â¢The core was completely destroyed, even if the floors had collapsed around it, it should have been standing.

â¢There were small explosions-evident of the explosions coming out of windows-before the floors were even close to one another.

â¢Witnesses that day reported hearing several loud explosions before the planes even hit.*

â¢The steel the building was made out of burns at 2450° farrenheit.. The hottest recorded open fire was 1450° farrenheit.

*This would be assumed as a sonic boom, which only occurs when something is faster than the speed of sound (717 MPH), where the 747 plane's max speed is 560-600 MPH.

Additional notes: Something that can burn through the steel would be thermite/thermate, an extremely hot incendinary, that could easily burn through the steel. They would have been planted at the base of the towers, during the confusion of the plane crashes.

Please, if you'd like to, respond with your opinion on why / why not these are true, false, or anything else on this topic.

• 47 Replies
ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

I honestly do not understand how it is idiocy. Unless you can tell me how there was molten metal 5 weeks after the towers fell, how the first tower to be hit fell after the second, how WTC 7 fell, why there were only 5(ISH, I can't remember how many) fighter jets that day.

By the way, smoke means the fire is starving of oxygen. And there was a LOT OF SMOKE when the towers were hit, which means the fires did not, at all, burn through the steel, even though it's impossible in the first place.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Its def an inside job,since the planes had nothing to do with the *accident* i bet george made the explosion to go to war at irak,i bet hes racist and wants to kill irak for no reason!

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

yeah it is an inside job and there is enough evidence to prove it to and yes i agree with sintrum.

flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

man u guys hate george so much that u blam him 4 9/11? thats kinda unreasonable...terrorist took out the towers

aiminator
aiminator
4 posts
Nomad

i think there is a lot more too it then what we have been told.

Rathianhunter
Rathianhunter
1 posts
Nomad

i reckon it was al quieda they h8 white people!!!!!!!!!![quote]

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Wow.
At the very start before reading this i thought it was terrorism...really...but now i see it isn't!

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

It was an inside job.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

George Bush has screwed up everything since he became President. So why do people think he could flawlessly pull of the largest terrorist attack in history without being caught?

I hate Bush. Afghanistan has been overrun by the Taliban again. Iraq is a lost cause. He denies gay rights. He openly supports torture. He has also decreased our freedoms with the Patriot Act. Yet for some reason, people think that he was brilliant enough to pull off 9/11 without anyone knowing! HOW!? The man is an idiot! He had nothing to do with 9/11.

In fact, Iran (a Fundametalist Shi'a Islam country) blamed 9/11 on Israel. Bin Laden and al-Qaeda (a Sunni Islamic group) denounced Iran for that comment and continued to take credit for 9/11. Al-Qaeda attacked Iran a couple weeks later for their claim. Yes, al-Qaeda was funded by the US in the 1980's to take out the Soviets. But since then, they have been an enemy.

Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job is a complete moron. To think that Bush pulled off the biggest terrorist attack in history is ludicrous. Though 9/11 led to an injust war in Iraq, there is no way that it was an inside job.

Eric_Cartman
Eric_Cartman
100 posts
Nomad

its both bush helped terrorist bring it down by planting bombs inside

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Now i think it was an inside job...
I dont like nor hate bush as im not in USA (im from Chile) but i only guess it was an inside job.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

it was clearly terrorists anyone who thinks otherwise is a loser conspiracy theorist locked in their mamas basement

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

I think it was terrorists and i agree with woody_7007

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Woody, why was it CLEARLY a terrorist?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

There are reasons that citizens of the US would do it. Not necessarily the government. There are some really interesting facts that surround 9/11 that definitely show that the story they released is not the truth.

Showing 31-45 of 47