ForumsWEPR9/11 - Terrorist, or Inside Job?

47 7843
ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

Well, I have compiled a little list, if you will, as to why (in my opinion) 9/11 was an inside job. Please discuss YOUR opinions on this topic if you would like to as well.

â¢The buildings were designed specifically for airplane attacks; they could still stand from the heaviest airplane at that time, even after being hit from multiple angles. Note: This is WITH full fuel.

â¢World Trade Center 7 was destroyed, although no plane hit it.

â¢There was molten metal 5 weeks after the towers collapsed.

â¢The towers collapsed in total free fall speed, encountering absolutely no resistance from the floors below or the giant steel core.

â¢The core was completely destroyed, even if the floors had collapsed around it, it should have been standing.

â¢There were small explosions-evident of the explosions coming out of windows-before the floors were even close to one another.

â¢Witnesses that day reported hearing several loud explosions before the planes even hit.*

â¢The steel the building was made out of burns at 2450° farrenheit.. The hottest recorded open fire was 1450° farrenheit.

*This would be assumed as a sonic boom, which only occurs when something is faster than the speed of sound (717 MPH), where the 747 plane's max speed is 560-600 MPH.

Additional notes: Something that can burn through the steel would be thermite/thermate, an extremely hot incendinary, that could easily burn through the steel. They would have been planted at the base of the towers, during the confusion of the plane crashes.

Please, if you'd like to, respond with your opinion on why / why not these are true, false, or anything else on this topic.

• 47 Replies
ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

US troops have been in different places all around the world, with bases everywhere. I'm not saying that 9/11 was a complete inside job, though no one has shown me evidence as to how the towers could have fallen from a couple planes, not to mention the tower that didn't get hit. I hope your family stays safe, Mega.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, Mega, most of the time when someone brings up the war they are talking about Iraq. But, yes I know we are in Afghanistan for terrorists. We aren't there necessarily for what happened on 9/11. We've been hunting them for a while now.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

But, just like you I also have family there. It sucks, I know. I miss my brother everyday.

hojoko
hojoko
508 posts
Peasant

It is possible that it was an inside job, although at this point it's not very relivent. Also, the terrorists could have figured out the most vulnerable places to hit the building, you never know. But like I just said, wheather it was in inside job or a freak accident does not make a difference in the resut of the attacks. I'm sorry to anyone who lost family or friends there, My mom's friend could have died, but was out at the moment, so I feel lucky.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Fact of the matter is, I don't believe the government would simply allow it to happen.

... I know I said I was leaving, but I can't pass up a good debate to save my life.

By the way, OP, where did you get that info in your first post? How reliable is the source?

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

Zeitgeist, and many other sources (Yahoo, ask, wikipedia etc).

batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

yes, also, when the fourth chopper that went over the twin towers,the tower collapsed. exactly,like, right as soon as it went through the smoke, the towers went down. my suspicion ia that they dropped a bomb on the top because if the plane really did anything, than it would've collapsed from the impact area, not the top...

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Provide links and exact text, please. Also, a search engine isn't really that reliable since anyone can put stuff out on the internet, and neither is Wiki. I'll use it for finding stuff out, but it's better to find sources yourself.

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

Zeitgeistmovie.com Try watching that, Mega, see if it changes your opinion on anything.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Mega, The Government isn't as beatiful as you think. If they can take innocents captive, burn oil feilds, and whatever the heck [CIA and other things] they feel is right for America, -"threatning"- the American people to help it with Oil or Crisises they dont' want to deal with ends up sounding pretty reasonable.

Aquilae
Aquilae
11 posts
Nomad

I think people like you degrade our country!
And also the airplanes are tons in weight, okay.
all the weight is transfer to the towers which
will help the buildings collapse!
ALSO STEEL HAS BEEN MELTED BY FURNACES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHICH WAS MELTED BY FIRE!
also trade center 7 collapsed because the debris of the north tower left a 10 story gash at the base of it.
And the core collapsed because of a thing could melting the metal was super heated for a prolong period to burn off the fire resistant material,(which is stated not able to resist such flame as it is a chemical fire the damage the core of the towers)
as before theres was no support by the core and the stacking effect resulted at the top floors then it collapsed from sheer weight.
don't believe people who seem smart as they talk crap like hippie know it alls!

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

You think an entire building is going to collapse by some debris? And what the hell is with the 'the airplanes are tons in weight' That's true, but the buildings were specifically designed for impacts from the heaviest plane to run into it FROM ANY ANGLE with FULL FUEL, without falling, and it could have survived after many impacts. And steel does NOT BURN TO FIRE. Fire burns up to 1450 degrees, and steel burns at 2750. The building fell at FREE FALL TIME, which means it encountered absolutely NO resistance from the floors below. The core collapsed 'because of a thing could melting the metal was super heated'... what the hell was heating it SO long then? God damn, get some facts before you call me a hippie know it all.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

That movie didn't convince me of anything... it sounded like a bunch of nutjob info... sounds like those people who claim to have been abducted by UFOs. Nah, I don't believe it.

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

Nutjob info, Mega? It had good reasons as to WHY 9/11 was a conspiracy. Molten metal, WTC 7, etc ,etc it all makes sense if you can wrap your head 'round it.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

In my opinion, that movie just destroyed your credibility... Like I said, it sounds like those guys who have &quotroof" they were abducted by UFOs. It's not proof, it's sheer idiocy. But you believe what you want to believe.

Showing 16-30 of 47