ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594789
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
wertyuiooo2
wertyuiooo2
4 posts
Farmer

Feudalism 2 is the best game for me

but feudalism 3 is the worst game

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

My favorite game here is Free Rider 3. It has that creativity level that really does it for me. Whenever I play it, the game gives me the opportunity to do so much. The user created levels are so good. Just a really fun game.

Cyc2u
Cyc2u
28 posts
Jester

Kingdom Rush series. Gemcraft series. Legend of the Void series. Epic Battle Fantasy 3 and 4.

ethan_fought_5
ethan_fought_5
3 posts
Nomad

the last stand union city

LizzieClems
LizzieClems
3 posts
Peasant

I swear, I have been glued to GemCraft Labrynth for so long now. I think it must be my favorite game. Kills so much time when you're a housewife, lol.

KillaX77
KillaX77
10 posts
Shepherd

Chaos Faction 2 is one of the best games on the sight as a sucessor to the original Chaos Faction in the series.
Weapons and Items- 9.5/10 -The weapons are expanded in this game as there are more weapons and powerups.

Physics and Mechanics- 9/10 -The games physics and other mechanics are greatly improved from the previous game, as in the original, the characters moved to fast in 1v1 fights that it was impossible to hit an enemy with a certain weapon without killing yourself in the process. Now the characters move just a little bit slower, allowing for easier battles.

Characters- 9.5/10 -All the characters suit the Chaos Faction look with some cameos, and I would have given this 10/10 if it didn't have Newground's mascot. But the characters' voice, look, and movement are all very well done!

Gameplay- 10/10 -The gameplay is all extremely well done with well made maps, hazards, and fighting tactics and weapons.

Map Editor- 6/10 -The map editor isn't that great...

Replayablility- 9/10 -The game is a gold mine of replayablility with maps, acheivements, and different modes and characters!

Overall-9/10

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

There are 4 games(series) which are simply too cool to miss.
1.Kingdom rush series:This is an all-time favourite of the armor games users.It's Graphics,game play,design,simplicity has made it's place in my heart.Seriously,who can hate this?

Story:9/10
Game play:10/10
Replay value:8/10
Graphics:10/10
Music:9/10
Overall:46/50

2.Sinjid:This game is very awesome.The story was amazing and the game play is great.The variety of a character is really great.The music was pretty japanese medieval so it suited the game.Krin never fails to disappoint me

Story:10/10
Game play:9/10
Music:8/10
Graphics:9/10
Characters:9/10
Overall:45/50

3.Hands of war 3:The top-view camera was great.The story was amazing.I loved the voices and the fights were intense.It was pretty tough on heroic but I still managed.I Love This Game!This game is truly too under-rated

Story:10/10
Game play:9/10
Music:8/10
Graphics:9/10
Characters:9/10(includes voices from Hands of war 3)
Overall:45/50

4.Legend of the Void Series:Mostly for the same reasons for Hands of War.But the game play was quite different.I hate turn-based games but this game was truly a specimen!The top-view camera was great again and its hard to believe that this was made by a single person!

Story:9/10
Game play:10/10
Music:7/10
Graphics:8/10
Characters:8/10
Overall:42/50

By the way,Thanks for taking your time for reading this.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

1. Gemcraft
2. Gemcraft
3. Gemcraft
4. Gemcraft
5. Gemcraft
6. Gemcraft
7. Gemcraft

One for each Gem of Eternity in existence(replicas and real one)

Together they let us mere mortals play Gemcraft...for Eternity!

Scoring:

0-4 = Stinks
5-7 = Average
8-10 = Decent
11-13 = Great
14 = Epic
15 = Gifted from the Gods

GC1-

Story: 9/15
GamePlay: 11/15
Sound Effects: 10/15
Graphics: 11/15
Replayability: 12/15
Overall = 53/75(70.7%)

GC0-

Story: 12/15
GamePlay: 14/15
Sound Effects: 13/15
Graphics: 13/15
Replayability: 15/15
Overall: 67/75(89.3%)

GCL-

Story: 15/15
GamePlay: 13/15
Sound Effects: 12/15
Graphics: 11/15
Replayability: 11/15
Overall: 62/75(82.7%)

GC2-

Story: 15/15
GamePlay: 14/15
Music + Sound Effects: 14/15
Graphics: 14/15
Replayability: 15/15
Overall: 72/75(96.0%)

Series Overall: 254/300(84.7%)

And note that I absolutely love GC, this is from an as non-biased POV as possible.

GC0 - Replayability- NO LEVEL CAP. NO MAX XP.

GC2- Story - FEELS REAL WITH FORGOTTEN EFFECTS - Feels like a desperate race at times. Music helps loads(so it gets high marks).

Graphics - Very good for a browser game.

Replayability - Infinite. No way to reach cap. No caps on stats - at all. Only limitation - Bombing is tedious when to do a perfect mana farm you bomb 10 waves with G1 up to E40 armor = 480 bombs per wave = help!

nhs969
nhs969
1 posts
Nomad

I still in love with the Decision series.
even know each part is more difficult than the last, still love it.

matthew0
matthew0
1 posts
Peasant

line rider 2!

This is not a game, it's a toy. Btw, it's not on Armor Games.
KillaX77
KillaX77
10 posts
Shepherd

City Siege 4-Alien Siege is one of the best games on ArmorGames made by Thepodgegames. Featuring awesome new soldiers, including a mech suit! With explosions, alien killing, and a whole lot of fun, this can be considered the crown jewel of the City Siege series!

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

Colony is one of the best ive ever played. it has a great multiplayer server and is a good balance of strategy and skill. it has enough different elements to it so that it doesnt get boring really fast yet isnt to hard to learn the basics (which, once u do, makes room for tons of creativity)

Stryker777
Stryker777
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite game in Armor Games is The Last Stand (all, but my favorite of these is The Last Stand: Union City). If that game was in first person, i think that that game would be my favourite game of ALL games.

darkstar3123
darkstar3123
1 posts
Shepherd

love Raze and Unreal Flash and Feudalism 2 and 3

DragonZealot
DragonZealot
1 posts
Scribe

I have alot of favorite games. But my most played one would be Sonny because i enjoy strategy games with a good story. But i do also enjoy other games a great deal.

Showing 1306-1320 of 1387