ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594402
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

I like Dawn of the Dragons,you get to fight pretty cool raids,you get cool gear,and best of all,WORLD CHAT

Arvois
Arvois
2 posts
Bard

My favourite game here is Protector IV.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Hell-O and welcome to our forums @Arvois, Protector IV is one of my favs, so i want to ask: did you also try Protector IV.V?

gravenwolf15
gravenwolf15
2 posts
Jester

My favorite game right now is probably The Last Stand: Union City, it has a very long story and is just fun and it doesnt lose its replay value quickly. The very first game that i played on armorgames is still one of my favorite games tho, Warfare 1917, it is just a lot of fun to play and i still play it sometimes now just for that nostalgia effect

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

Exit Path. Go play multi and revive it please.

GhostOfShadow
GhostOfShadow
3 posts
Nomad

I like Exit path by john, you can either play uni and try to get one of the highest records and unlock Headwear or play Multiplayer and dominate other players

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

I really like Sentry Knight 1 and 2. Smooth gameplay, nice art style and balanced quests.

Really enjoyable game.

AdventureEvi
AdventureEvi
1 posts
Nomad

favorite game is [b]House of wolves. Anybody has played it before? Pop = 8

DICE RESULTS
8 = Pop
GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

Exit Path is my favorite game, not just on this site but in general. The multiplayer is extremely well done. Unfortunately it's not as popular as it was at its height, but it'd be kewl if people started playing it again.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

First is Kingdom rush frontier- the best TD game I know,I like that it has very nice graphic,good talent tree,many interasting and different levels,and especially I like the voices (for the king,might and magic...)

Second are the games from Blake (same game developer) who has two accounts-Frozen Torch and ObeliskGames because of it multiplayer, and long maine story

Hands of war series and Awekening because of story and philosophicall games (L.I.F.E. 3limb,irrational redux ) are also good games.

guigui32388
guigui32388
1 posts
Farmer

my favorite games is enigmata stellar war
i want an enigmata stellar war 3 !!!

Star_Shadow
Star_Shadow
6 posts
Peasant

Gotta be Either Strike Force Heroes 1 or, Age of Defenders
i love the arcade chaos of strike force. It's a retro up to date, awesome shooter.

ow125
ow125
7 posts
Shepherd

I like Raze 1, 2, and 3. mainly because I like 2D shooter games

Anders123456
Anders123456
161 posts
Peasant

I so agree with the above!!!! Raze 1,2, and 3 are the best!!
Nice armatar by the way @ow125, lol

ilikecheats123
ilikecheats123
5 posts
Nomad

I like Dino Run because it is a really fun game .

Showing 1336-1350 of 1387