ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594399
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

Colony for sure. I adored this game when I was younger.
It's filled with intensity. Too bad it's becoming inactive.

Mitrim
Mitrim
1 posts
Herald

Series of game Grow Cube. But missing here.
And on AG is The Worlds Hardest all parts of course.
Maybe these games have simple graphic, but have nice music and challenge.

Surdus
Surdus
10 posts
Constable

I like Last Stand: Dead Zone and all Gemcraft games.

But i really love Infectonator 2. Its a funny game with great gameplay and lovely 16bit grafics. Played through it a couple of times already.

HandOfKane
HandOfKane
2 posts
Bard

Just finished EBF3, it's hilarious and the music is infectious. About to start the fourth one.

Also: Cursed Treasure TD, Elephant Quest, Age of War (solely for its theme music), Endless War 3, and Monster's Den.

Doodeedaa
Doodeedaa
116 posts
Farmer

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 is by far my favorite game on here. It has a huge campaign, with hundreds of unique armour and weapons to upgrade, dozens of achievements, classic turn based RPG, and of course it's also pretty funny Also check out Epic BAttle fantasy 4 and some honorable mentions are...(these are all REALLY fun as well) Strike Force Heroes 2, Raze 2, Raze 3, Kingdom Rush, Dino Run, Gemcraft, Reeelz, Castaway 2 (almost my favorite, try it!) and Exit Path 1. If you haven't tried any of these games, I highly highly highly recommend all of them. In fact, I'm off to play EBF4!

cathacl00000
cathacl00000
1 posts
Blacksmith

strike forge heroes is my favorite game

Rychip
Rychip
147 posts
Peasant

One of my all time favorite games has to be My Friend Pedro; it has about 4 different types of guns in the game. Your friend is a flying banana (if you play the game, you will understand how the banana fits in...okay, I don't understand why their is a banana, or how it fits in, maybe their is no banana). You go around shooting baddies with guns and do awesome flips. There is also a slow motion feature in the game to, so you can jump through the air and shoot baddies with your guns, while dodging bullets from their guns, all in slow motion. It kind of has a Matrix feeling to it.

Did I mention the game has guns?

Here is the link to the game:
http://armorgames.com/play/15980/my-friend-pedro

Wald_Business
Wald_Business
1 posts
Nomad

[b]Raze 2 is the best game
its make you feel some thrill and actions.

kizi11com
kizi11com
1 posts
Nomad

Endless Migration is a fun one, along with Elephant Quest and Achievment Unlocked 3. All of them are games that you play for a good half hour without getting bored.

Ogdred
Ogdred
4 posts
Jester

Sonny , Sonny2 and Sinjid are my "treasured" flash games , quite fun.

Wild_Boy
Wild_Boy
1 posts
Peasant

Gotta say last stand dead zone or union city. Last stand is an awesome series and i can't wait for union city 2

BigJake55
BigJake55
2 posts
Shepherd

My favorite game is House of Dead Ninjas. It's a bit of a hidden gem. I randomly decided to play it one day but then i got addicted to it. It's a bit hard at first but once you get good at it you'll love it.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

colony was one of my favourite games but the community there has really died out

Loda5744
Loda5744
1 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is the best game

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

These are:
Kingdom rush frontiers (Because it has good gameplay, good grafics, good numbers of possibilities, it is fun... But the best is the combination of all this things )

Legend of the void 2 (Great gameplay and main story,great graphics, it isn't to short and it is exciting. But the best thingh is that it is simple.)

Awekening RPG (Best main story ever,good gameplay and a bunch of interasting secondary tasks. I hope that it will be finished onw day.)

Showing 1321-1335 of 1387