ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 595108
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
jc55
jc55
102 posts
Nomad

favorite game is crush the castle 2

primaflow
primaflow
2 posts
Nomad

Exit path is the best game evar!

PHDG
PHDG
125 posts
Nomad

My favorite games are:

Exit Path
The Gun Game 2
This is The Only Level Too
Road of the Dead
Epic Coaster

808deng
808deng
14 posts
Nomad

my fav is elona shooter
http://armorgames.com/play/4800/elona-shooter
check it out it's great!

toooldguy
toooldguy
43 posts
Nomad

my faves:
Epic Battle Fantasy trilogy
Epic War 4
Exit Path
Other Games by John

But there are quiet a lot which I haven`t mentioned.

Cydonia
Cydonia
6 posts
Nomad

Yeah Raze is really epic! They should make it multiplayer perhaps.

purelegend
purelegend
1 posts
Nomad

my favorite game is sea of fire 2 as it is a straight forward strategy game with a decent campaign and a good skirmish option 10/10

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

Well,my favourite game on ArmorGames is probably Unreal Flash 2007 due to it's originality and customization. Seriously, you can actually choose team members?!?!?!

My jaw dropped off when i saw that and i had to use industrial glue to put it back on.But the game is a great sequel and greatly improved on it's prequel, Unreal Flash by adding more customization and detail. Overall i believe Unreal Flash 2007 is an amazing game and even if you disagree with me i urge you to play it, because sometimes it takes time to get used to a game and start liking it.

The Puppyguy Has Spoken :3

XGoldenKnight
XGoldenKnight
5 posts
Nomad

Mine would be bunny flags, sonny 2 or neon rider

angelos6
angelos6
104 posts
Farmer

I am addicted to Hit The Jackpot 3

shotgun5
shotgun5
45 posts
Nomad

the best game is raze

GamerMonkey55
GamerMonkey55
14 posts
Nomad

I like GemCraft Chapter Zero the best, it is a very in-depth strategy game that really requires a lot of thinking to get the right combo of traps and towers and skills. It is time consuming, and takes about 1 month to beat if you play for 1-2 hours every day...so it's not something you should commit to if you're busy, but it's definately worth trying out.

undeadslayer
undeadslayer
2 posts
Nomad

sonny 2 no doubt

shootthevoid
shootthevoid
1 posts
Nomad

my all time favorite has to be Amorphous plus. there's just so much to do on it and it is extremely addicting and difficult at the same time. love it!

logantheking
logantheking
254 posts
Scribe

I really like Raze, it has a fun campaign that is easy to replay plus the different quick play games.
There are 10 different weapons and they all have different strategies to be used successfully.

Showing 376-390 of 1387