ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109464
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

No more stereotypes from you people.

what are you saying about my people? that we are all stereotypical???
waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

My teacher tells everyone to put down writing utensils. I do, then pick it back up, so the teacher puts me in the "Time out chair". Even more stupid about this: it was 5th grade.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Someone in my class almost got detention for having his shoe untied. The next day everyone walked into her classroom with their shoes untied. No one did ever get a detention though.

thats great. i love it when that happens. the teacher can't give a whole class detention.

almost everyday at lunch the principle of my school will come in and try to get us all to shut up so he can tell us about stupid things. so we all just keep talking. one time we kept talking for 5 min.s straight. he was really pissed off
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

the teacher can't give a whole class detention.

you would be surprised. all the teacher has to do is lock the kids in the classroom.
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

It was pretty sick though I had a Leather jacket on, boots and aviators walking in slow motion with a fake hand gun in each hand.

The footage that they took with me walking down the hall has 3 three looking at me all...well you know, and then you see the security guard run up and twist both my arms behind my bacl xD

some one at my school had a "concealed weapon" on them and got in trouble. it was an axe for the wizard of oz play... what i don't get is how was the axe concealed when he was just chillin in the hall with an axe in his hand?
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

some one at my school had a "concealed weapon" on them and got in trouble.

my concealed weapon got me in a lot of trouble, too. I just didnt know when and when not to take it out.
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

my concealed weapon got me in a lot of trouble, too. I just didnt know when and when not to take it out.

... I see what you mean ...
you have a gun in your left pocket...
JK
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

you have a gun in your left pocket...

its more in the middle, but thats only when Im actually wearing pants.
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

My friend once got in-school suspension for some kid writing on his book, breaking his pencil and asking some other kid to give him his money back.

The alegations were: wasting art supplies, and extortion.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

This was last year, at my old school, in Social Studies class (basically History, if that's what you want to call it.). Anyways, my friend had a paperback copy of The Fellowship of the Ring and we had finished our work in class and so had free time, and so we started to take turns reading the poem in the beginning of the book, getting progressively faster each time we would read it, on the 6th round I got tongue-tied, prompting me to matter-of-factly state "Oh Fudge! I made a mistake!", the teacher thought I had said that horrible 4-letter word beggining with the 6th letter of the alphabet, I guess. When I explained to her that I had actually said "Fudge", she said that 'the implication was the same', which is crap, and I got a phone call home and a 1-day in-school suspension.

I do not miss that school at all.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

some one at my school had a "concealed weapon" on them and got in trouble

I brought a fairly large hammer to school once for a play.

If I got caught I would spending a very long time in the districts bad school place (called High Point, it's where the BAAAAADDDD people go). This would make me very mad, and use that hammer outside of a play. -.-

Hanging around with felons for a month and a half isn't my idea of 'fun'.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I know someone who got in trouble for laughing too much

Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

When mike and I were in middle school, we were sitting at the lunch table together. mike had a school lunch, and I had lunch from home. they were serving peas and carrots as a side dish that day, and of course mike didn't want to eat them, so he thought it would be funny to take them and throw them at me. I did not enjoy this, however. I wanted to get him back, so I took the bread off my sandwich, and smeared the mayo from my sandwich on mike's face. well the lunch security guard saw this, and I guess that sort of thing is considered fighting in middle school, so she gave each of us detention.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

For smoking pot in the bathroom....

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

When mike and I were in middle school

I believe we said this before, but we have no idea who Mike is. A brother? Friend? Who?

For smoking pot in the bathroom....

Isn't that a crime?
Showing 16-30 of 322