ForumsWEPR[necro]Creator? Big Bang? Or God??

1107 204200
batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well if any of u r familiar with the law of conservation and mass, then u know that it states that matter cannot be created from nothing, or completely destroyed. so evolutionists say this, then turn around and say the big bang created the universe as we know it. WTF!!?!?!?!the universe went from non existent to existent in a fraction of a nanosecond! and where did the bigbang come from? nothing? nope, because if the law of conservation and mass is true, then the bigbang isnt. simple...

• 1,107 Replies
Tokko
Tokko
13 posts
Nomad

dust partciles came from other stars that exploded or just flying around

Tokko
Tokko
13 posts
Nomad

i mean i believe in god to but i believe in big bng also

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

I suppose in some ways it is eaiser to beleive but from ascientific stand point it is a little more difficult to beleive that some being appered, with ultimate power and was perfect, and began to make the universe.
It is some what easier, I suppose, to beleive that a few dust particles, still waiting on how that got there, or engery formed into a explosive ball and from that life was formed.

As I said I am not here to change beleifs but to give facts and then, in some points, my own opinon.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post but I just saw tokke's post. So just take out the dust particles from my last post.

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

i think the Big Bang happened but i think God guided it, just like i think God guided evolution. These things are too complex to happen at random

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

God is real! His name is Jesus Christ! Im a proud Christian! I hope one day all of you that arent christians will accept Jesus Christ as your savior!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

God 100% i am a true faithful christian and proud.

God is everything and always will be

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Today just wouldn't be a day without a crazed christian stating his belifs without facts to back it up. Please sat something after you say what you beleive in to back it up. To anailiator: that beleif of guided evolution is really starting to take hold in the christian faith. I'm glad that christians are begining to ease of the extreme faith thing and start to relize that science and faith can exsit together.

Leon592
Leon592
103 posts
Nomad

Definetly God.

God <b>HAS</b> to exist, because something had to create the big bang!

And if you are thinking about saying "But who created God?" or "How did God get there?" the answer is: He has always been there! He is Alpha, Omega, Begging and End!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ooh, here's a perfect time to link to a handy reminder (it's really the post just above, yes, that really big long post that quotes Daniel McNeely).

As Leon's implicitly conceded, God does not answer the question of a beginning (also see beginning of time? thread)...but God forms an answer to it, provided you assume that you require an answer.

@Strategy_Guy: this is true, but the downside is that various compromises generate other somewhat misleading suggestions in their own right, such as Intelligent Design (which I find to be somewhat of a chimera, as would be expected of its origins).

The worrying part is that people are arguing that ID be taught "as a credible theory" alongside evolution. I'm not saying that school education should be censored to the extent that only secular agenda is allowed, but in raising awareness of such things as ID, and the creation/evolution debate, should require some degree of context (this applies to teaching evolution, too). That's only responsible.

godofsalt
godofsalt
49 posts
Nomad

my opinion is god created the universe using the big bang
this both supports my religion and my logic

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And (because I haven't said this directly anywhere yet), that's perfectly satisfactory to me if somebody believes that.

godofsalt
godofsalt
49 posts
Nomad

thank you strop

all of you christians should believe in big bang as it is even mentioned in the bible
you might ask where?
does the phrase "let there be light" ring a bell?
we just gave it a scientific name i.e. big bang

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

.Of course that was a Big bang what create all universe...but a fact that our Earth is here is great fortune

metalluvr
metalluvr
115 posts
Nomad

every one who dis's god can go to hell.. ppl need to stop talking crap about other religions . no matter what they believe in it's not right

Showing 91-105 of 1107