ForumsWEPR[necro]Creator? Big Bang? Or God??

1107 203820
batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well if any of u r familiar with the law of conservation and mass, then u know that it states that matter cannot be created from nothing, or completely destroyed. so evolutionists say this, then turn around and say the big bang created the universe as we know it. WTF!!?!?!?!the universe went from non existent to existent in a fraction of a nanosecond! and where did the bigbang come from? nothing? nope, because if the law of conservation and mass is true, then the bigbang isnt. simple...

• 1,107 Replies
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

I happen to like this casual loop describing what was just said ^

Many years from now, a transgalactic civilization has discovered time travel. A deep-thinking temporal engineer wonders what would happen if a time machine were sent back to the singularity from which the big bang emerged. His calculations yield an interesting result: the singularity would be destabilized, producing an explosion resembling the big bang. Needless to say, a time machine was quickly sent on its way
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

i dont believe that much in religion as muhc because i never went to church as a little kid. but from what my teachers are teaching me is that one, about energy, it cannot be created or destroyed. so how would enough energy to blow up with trillions of trillions of force pop up into a tiny ball, supposidly the size of a baseball or smaller and just be there? its impossable. so something must have broken the laws. but if it was god, where did he come from? maybe heaven is an alternative universe where the laws arent the same as ours and that he did create our universe, or at least the big bang which created us? think about it =]

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

Many years from now, a transgalactic civilization has discovered time travel. A deep-thinking temporal engineer wonders what would happen if a time machine were sent back to the singularity from which the big bang emerged. His calculations yield an interesting result: the singularity would be destabilized, producing an explosion resembling the big bang. Needless to say, a time machine was quickly sent on its way

that explains why nobody would have traveled back in time, because like the titanic, on their maiden voyage lol :P they screwed up =] but the thing is, how did they come to be in the first place?
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

Why does everyone say that learning the creation of the universe is a waste of time? If we can figure out how the universe was formed, then we may be able to create matter and energy, or atleast be able to creat a small universe that we could live in the case we live long enough to outlive the universe...

if we learned to create energy pollution wouldnt be a problem anymore. powerplants make energy by spinning two magnets around eachother to make it. you might be thinking to urself: CREATING ENERGY but you need to turn them and the energy you use to do that is turned into elecritcal energy. we burn coal that heats water into steam, that goes into a turbine which spins a fan connected to the magenets making energy =] but what if there was a way we could use a magnet to spin the magnet? ok say this is one magnet with poles labeled. N|S now if u put another next to it that was just S|S (but the north pole off the magnet, i think it will keep working :P or at least thats what my teacher said when i asked her) it will repel the N|S magnet, and attract the one behind it in the wheel, then it will lupe around and then it will push off again! badda bing =P

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

if we learned to create energy pollution wouldnt be a problem anymore. powerplants make energy by spinning two magnets around eachother to make it.

No it's just converting matter/energy from one form to another. Going from a form that we can't use to a form we can. The use of that energy is the opposite, going from an usable form to an useless form.
Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

There are people who say that it is the big bang that created the universe, but there are people who say it is God who created the big bang, therefore created the universe. Or you could say "Something" created God which created big bang etc... or you could go back into infinity. So its hard to say but I believe it is the Big Bang.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

All i know is God made thee universe, i have faith on him, simple.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

There are people who say that it is the big bang that created the universe,

Perhaps the problem is we need to remove the term created here. All the matter and energy was there "before" the big bang. the Big Bang was simply the explanation of all this preexisting stuff. So more accurately the Big Bang was the initial expansion of the universe then it's creation.

Unfortunately this isn't knowing this is only assuming and wishful thinking.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

How do you know? The Bible told you so am I right? I'll just keep it short and say this: You can learn a lot when you disregard your bias and prejudices.

then we may be able to create matter and energy, or atleast be able to creat a small universe that we could live in the case we live long enough to outlive the universe...

That violates so many laws of physics and is probably biologically impossible. Good try though.
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Is't creator and God the same thing. I guess creator is a giant looming over the earth. And god is some guy in the clouds.

Big Bang, although, I don't really care. While we waste or tax money trying to find out what made what on something we can't even comprehend, millions of people are dying of real things, STD's, addiction, idiots, must I say more?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Is't creator and God the same thing.

Nope. A creator is just some entity that created the universe. "God" typically refers to the Judeo-Christian God of the west.

I guess creator is a giant looming over the earth.

Nope.

And god is some guy in the clouds.

Nope again. Gosh, I wish they made some sort of book that you could look at and figure out what certain words mean...

Big Bang, although, I don't really care.

Then why are you posting?

While we waste or tax money trying to find out what made what on something we can't even comprehend, millions of people are dying of real things, STD's, addiction, idiots, must I say more?

Just more, necessarily. Just something useful. If you don't find the origin of the universe to be interesting, then I'm afraid you're just in the minority. And we certainly can comprehend the beginning of the universe. Square circles are incomprehensible. The universe is not.
gamerarocks
gamerarocks
8 posts
Shepherd

When you manage to get around to going over and comprehending the various theories about parallel universes and the dimensions involved with string theory, then you can have a base to start your understanding. Are they true? Are they valid? Are they correct? Find out, all for yourself.

Showing 1096-1107 of 1107