ForumsWEPR[necro]Creator? Big Bang? Or God??

1107 203930
batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well if any of u r familiar with the law of conservation and mass, then u know that it states that matter cannot be created from nothing, or completely destroyed. so evolutionists say this, then turn around and say the big bang created the universe as we know it. WTF!!?!?!?!the universe went from non existent to existent in a fraction of a nanosecond! and where did the bigbang come from? nothing? nope, because if the law of conservation and mass is true, then the bigbang isnt. simple...

• 1,107 Replies
Mammon
Mammon
62 posts
Nomad

You cannot prove (at least scientifically) that God is real or unreal. On the other end of the spectrum, you cannot prove the 'Big Bang', or evolution for that matter. Sure, you can debate all you want about how some things in evolution do not add up with the fossil record, or how this verse in the Bible does not line up with this one (which can be a great discussion, mind you) but in the end, what it all comes down to is faith. Plain and simple.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well i cant prove but i want truth so if you cant give me it then i will never belive i god i am not a religous guy i dont belive in god and i think people just belive i n god because they cant explain some things

Mammon
Mammon
62 posts
Nomad

Fair enough kingofgames, but first, tell me (in your own words) some of the so-called 'truths' of evolution. I am not looking for any other person's explanation, just want to hear what kingofgames has to say.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well i think the bang created us because the it putted together life and made litlle animals (plants)(i know this is not an animal lol) and after different kinds of life beings got putted together they made birds, insects.,.......... cant explain better

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

So......You think there was a giant supernova or something in which just creating the WHOLE universe? The subject of christianity makes much more sense, even if it doesn't sound very logical. Logical my ass!

Mammon
Mammon
62 posts
Nomad

Hm, not sure if that made any sense or not, but I will not impede upon your beliefs. I suppose, at first glance, the whole 'Big Bang' idea seems scientific and logical; however, after doing research, I find it exactly the opposite. But, this is just my personal opinion, I'm sure this has all been talked about previously, so I will not bore anyone.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i know but i would never believe in god m yfathere never allowed me to read the bible so i got tired and i ssaid myself who cares about that dumb thing

Mammon
Mammon
62 posts
Nomad

Well, with that sort of belief oscynk, I cannot totally argue/debate the Big Bang. Without God, or a god of somesort, one cannot really explain exactly how the Big Bang happened, let along how it started. But, if one says that it was God that sparked it, that is possible. I firmly disagree with this point of view, but nevertheless it is possible.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i think we cant answer this question we just cant i mean how could we?

danielM
danielM
10 posts
Nomad

actauuly its neither. It was the skull of a dead giant. dont believe me? read a Norse Mythology book. Its kinda like the bible except with different gods

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

god created everything is my beliefs and thats the way its gonna stay

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

God created it i know that for sure but others might disagree

Mammon
Mammon
62 posts
Nomad

The skull of a dead giant... interesting idea, but I would prefer the giant chicken over that belief. Although, I will say that Norse Mythology (or just mythology for that matter) is a fascinating read, no matter how seriously one takes it.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

no man could create life it is scientifically impossible.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Why do the big bang and God have to disprove each other? Could the big bang be the how and not the why? The two don't have to be separate, you know...

Showing 61-75 of 1107