ForumsPopular Medialady gaga is AMAZING

96 17472
gamesgirl
gamesgirl
33 posts
Nomad

hi everybody
i think lady gaga is the best singer ever and i really love most her music. What is your favourite song by her??
have any of you ever seen her live or been to any of her concerts???
x

• 96 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

chest area.

its always covered by some sort of unheard of costume ):
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

its always covered by some sort of unheard of costume

look at the general shape and let your imagination do the rest.
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

look at the general shape and let your imagination do the rest.

well you see. i do not have a Hi-def TV so it is sometimes hard for me to "fill in the blanks"
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

i do not have a Hi-def TV so it is sometimes hard for me to "fill in the blanks"

she was on the cover of rolling stone without any clothes on. you could look at that if you want a better idea of what they look like.
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

she was on the cover of rolling stone without any clothes on. you could look at that if you want a better idea of what they look like.

i will take that into consideration. thank you for the info. but if i want that and magazines i would just pick up a playboy
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

No offence abbie but this forum is getting strange its guys talking about whether or not they want to bang gaga thats just wierd.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

its guys talking about whether or not they want to bang gaga

Hey, we did contribute to the topic. I do agree with the OP that something about Lady Gaga is amazing...
bazaar
bazaar
19 posts
Nomad

lady gaga is an overhyped pop singer who half the world loves because they think it's edgy to love her and the other half hates because they think it's edgy to hate her

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Lady Gaga is definitely not amazing. She is like all the other modern pop artists. Here songs are barely decent. She just gets more attention because she claims that she is crazy and she wears completely idiotic clothing.

Ex. Look up "lady gaga bubble outfit". You don't even need to because by the sound of it, it is stupid.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Gaga is a guy. His music sucks and they have a really annoying way of getting stuck in your head. End of story.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Gaga is a guy

Prove it now. Otherwise it's just some stupid conspiracy.
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

He (I refuse to call it a female) admited to having a wang. That is proof enough for me.

1,855 posts
Nomad

She's got a good voice but it's WAAAAY too weird for me.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

He (I refuse to call it a female) admited to having a wang.

That doesn't make her a man, even if it's true what you say. As long as she has lady parts, and stronger levels of estrogen than testosterone, you can refer to her as a female.
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

its always covered by some sort of unheard of costume ):

Um no did u see her a Glastonbury 09 when see did just dance they were almost falling out.
Showing 31-45 of 96