ForumsPopular Medialady gaga is AMAZING

96 17469
gamesgirl
gamesgirl
33 posts
Nomad

hi everybody
i think lady gaga is the best singer ever and i really love most her music. What is your favourite song by her??
have any of you ever seen her live or been to any of her concerts???
x

• 96 Replies
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Gaga is a guy.

Huh, no wonder she had a "bad romance"

did u see her a Glastonbury 09 when see did just dance they were almost falling out.

Is it on Youtube, or on some other site?
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

Huh, no wonder she had a "bad romance"

I agree with this response. Also how many gaga forums are going to be created? It's getting tiresome, just comment on one that is already been created.
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

that is already been created

That has already been produced.
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Also how many gaga forums are going to be created?

Some are admiration threads, such as this one, whereas some are hate threads, some are both, some are neither, and some (and most of them turn out this way) are conspiracy threads.
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

Is it on Youtube, or on some other site?

Its on you tube and when i say there falling out i was exaggerating so dont get your hopes up.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

when u say they were falling out, do u mean her man parts, or her girly parts...

And yea just watch video on trial, they show the pictures of her havin man parts... Cuz it honestly looks like theres sumthing in her panties.... Either its a man part, or in the unlikely event its a massive possum that got into her panties before she walked on stage.

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

In the video you can see her genitals, actually see them, not the outline.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

no sry i typed that wrong.. it just basically looks like theres something growing out from her crotchal area. and shes wearing tight panties.. so yea.

TaterTots
TaterTots
55 posts
Nomad

Her music is good, i guess

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Her music is good, i guess

According to your name, I would have suspected you would like a different part of her.
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

when u say they were falling out, do u mean her man parts, or her girly parts...

I mean her lady areas god your people r strange she is a woman why would she have them if she was a man. Check out the new cover of Q magazine she got her top off and shes covering them up.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Well thats to suregerys it is super easy for a man to look like a woman.
Same also for a dude to be a girl. Hard to tell in todays society.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Search "Lady Gaga on Rolling Stone" and look at the full body image. See anything...extra...in the groin area? I certainly do not; however, I do see some interesting...artifacts...in the chest area.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

You can have surgery that can remove thse completely. Chances are though why spend that much money on it.

Tonyo012
Tonyo012
111 posts
Nomad

she is horrible and does it only for money, in her case fame

Showing 46-60 of 96