ForumsPopular Medialady gaga is AMAZING

96 17470
gamesgirl
gamesgirl
33 posts
Nomad

hi everybody
i think lady gaga is the best singer ever and i really love most her music. What is your favourite song by her??
have any of you ever seen her live or been to any of her concerts???
x

• 96 Replies
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I agree with the fame part she obssessed with it why do u think her albums called the fame. Eveything she does (or mostly everything) is some kind of publisity stunt. Id hate that becuase those evil ba***rd paparrazzi will be on her like all the time i suppose she wants that. I know evil is a strong word but they are.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

Eveything she does (or mostly everything) is some kind of publisity stunt.

I think that includes her being a hermaphrodyte.
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I think that includes her being a hermaphrodyte.

Yeah i dont think she is one its just to get attention, but youve got to hand it to her it works.
gamesgirl
gamesgirl
33 posts
Nomad

if u guys dont like her y r u posting on a thing called lady gaga is amazing? dont diss her only nice comments from now on!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!! i have created a group 2 show how much we like her not h8 her!!!! only nice comments plz tah xxxxx (cuz lady gaga is the BEST everrrrrrr!) xxooxx

gamesgirl
gamesgirl
33 posts
Nomad

He (I refuse to call it a female) admited to having a wang. That is proof enough for me.

that is stupid she was being sarcastic!! it is just a stupid rumer get over it !!!!!

SHE IS 100% WOMEN ACSEPT IT!!!

SHE IS AMAZING

A GR8 SINGER

A GREAT ENTERTAINER

AND HER LYRICS R AMAZING

THAT IS Y I THINK SHE IS AMAZING

!!!

XOX
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

if u guys dont like her y r u posting on a thing called lady gaga is amazing? dont diss her only nice comments from now on!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!! i have created a group 2 show how much we like her not h8 her!!!! only nice comments plz tah xxxxx (cuz lady gaga is the BEST everrrrrrr!) xxooxx

Abbie you dont make groups on here or at least they dont work. This isnt facebook why do u think im on it. Let people say what they want ull get more post and it will be more interesting.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I don't like her much. The only Lady Gaga song I quite like is Just Dance.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

This is a forum. We aren't texting here. Please use the entire word instead of abbreviated forms such as &quotlz" and "h8". It's not like you have to pay for every character.

If Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodyte, why does she not have a higher testosterone level than most other females? Her testosterone level seems quite a bit lower than most women I've seen. Nobody else finds this a bit weird...?
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Lady Gaga is AMAZINGLY stupid and his music sucks a*s. Don't get me started on how annoying he is because I really and truly feel that he is an complete and utter imbecile.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

And honestly, do you have to use the texting speach?

It is retarded and makes your idiotic comments even more annoying.

1,855 posts
Nomad

She has talent but she just doesn't use it very well :P

Tonyo012
Tonyo012
111 posts
Nomad

This is a forum. We aren't texting here. Please use the entire word instead of abbreviated forms such as &quotlz" and "h8". It's not like you have to pay for every character.
If Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodyte, why does she not have a higher testosterone level than most other females? Her testosterone level seems quite a bit lower than most women I've seen. Nobody else finds this a bit weird...?

What does it matter if you understand her, so stop crying

And honestly, do you have to use the texting speach?
It is retarded and makes your idiotic comments even more annoying.

Same thing i told other guy doesnt matter how she does it as long as you understand, and you by saying that makes you look like a complete loser with no life
MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

doesnt matter how she does it as long as you understand, and you by saying that makes you look like a complete loser with no life

Calling people out without even contributing to the topic makes you look like a loser with no life. I would use my psychiatric skills on you and anaylize your situation, but you're obviously too simple-minded to understand anything I say anyway, so I'll just ignore you and your angry issues for the moment.

Her testosterone level seems quite a bit lower than most women I've seen.

She probably takes estrogen pills, assuming that those stupid shemale rumors are true.
Tonyo012
Tonyo012
111 posts
Nomad

Calling people out without even contributing to the topic makes you look like a loser with no life. I would use my psychiatric skills on you and anaylize your situation, but you're obviously too simple-minded to understand anything I say anyway, so I'll just ignore you and your angry issues for the moment

If you actually looked you would see that i contributed to the topic, and by you telling me ur psychiatric skills makes me think of you as a loser.

She probably takes estrogen pills, assuming that those stupid shemale rumors are true

Thats a pretty stupid assumption
MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

If you actually looked you would see that i contributed to the topic

Not in that particular post you didn't. All you did was insult people for no reason. We don't need any more of that here.

and by you telling me ur psychiatric skills makes me think of you as a loser.

Psychiatrists are losers? Is this Tonyo talking or is it Tonyo's anger talking for him? If you want to take your anger out, don't take it out on innocent people who haven't done anything to you.

Thats a pretty stupid assumption

I'm thinking that you don't actually believe the assumption is stupid, but rather you want to say it is because you feel anger towards me. This is a serious case of anger management if you can't even hold in your words on the keyboard.

I will not discuss this side topic any longer. Back to the original topic before it gets locked.
Showing 61-75 of 96