ForumsForum GamesMythical creatures RPG

137 40980
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It appears that many creatures spoken of in legends do exist. They unleash themselves on a war against humanity and other creatures races.
You are one of the races higher authority and believe that you can end this. You must.

Classes (creatures races):

Vampires

Like the ordinary Vampires except the fact that garlic or crosses do nothing to them! There are ways to kill them but this race is not so friendly. They are at war with the humans and the werewolves.

Werewolves

Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Highlanders

According to Legends and stories, Highlanders are immortal creatures a little bigger and taller than men which always look for something that they never find. They are searching for it across the whole Earth and although they don't support cruelty and deaths for sports, they will stop to nothing to find the missing artifact. They are the only race that is at war with everyone and none simultaneously. I mean that they can kill everyone but only the werewolves can attack to them because they are the only ones that are at war with them.

Shapeshifters

Not much is known about this race except the fact that hey are otherwise called the two-natured. They are peaceful and rare creatures that can change form whenever they want and become any kind of animals. They live undercover and are a rare race. Because they reveal to none their nature, sometimes they do not even recognize each other! Although they can be the perfect spies they are at war with none! They will try to accomplish whatever they want and stay loyal to their mission.

• 137 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

C) Pretend to sleep but see if he does the things he said he'll do before he sleeps himself.
I know that I'm not too tiered for some spying and I can take pretty good care of myself.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Can I please Join?

Name:SilentFang
Age19)
DescriptionA pale face with brown mousy hair, very hard to remember,sort of blends in. Also is wearing dark green shirt with blue jeans and white shoes.)
Skills: (steel body.)

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Forgive Double Post please could i also have skill of Fangs?
and i've read up on happening but could somebody please do a lil recap so i'll better understand

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

(Sorry but Sunday was a celebration that took all day and i didn't have time to enter).

Ok this is a warning for all. You don't have to do it now but you will need to sleep eventually otherwise you may have extremely low results in combat and action. As for you xSilentPhantomx, of course you can join but first you need to tell which class will you choose. You probably choose vampires but lemme know. If you are vampires you can also have fangs, yes. And please this is the last summary i make. oh and i will have to get a respond from you in order to see that you are active in the story and won't abandon it.

The nest of shape-shifters was destroyed by the were wolves so the remaining shifters try to find out who actually destroyed it. Meanwhile the highlanders want to find these creatures and ask them about the artifact they cannot find yet and believe it is somewhere in the area. The villagers have captured some creatures, mostly shifters but they got away.

Storm and loone you go to see and see that he switches off the lights and actually goes to bed. Then you get away Loone and try to also convince storm.

Loone:

A) Go to your house
B) Go to the village and ask some villagers about certain things
C) Head to the woods (again?) to see if you can find some more info about who destroyed the nest.

Storm:

A) Follow Loone.
B) Stay and sleep.
C) Go to your house. Tomorrow you will have to open the bar.
D) Go to the man's room and try to "gently" find more about him.

Leod you go back to the village and find your leader. You tell him the bad news:

Leod: I got where the prisoners-creatures were meant to be.
Leader: So what do you got?
Leod: Nothing sir. They have gotten away when i arrived.
Leader: WHAT?!?!? How did they?
Leod: I have been told by a villager that most probably they have shifted into small bugs and passed through the gaps of their wooden prison's walls.
Leader: And you come here to tell me that a villager, which you don't know if he was telling the truth, told you that they escaped and you believed him both to this fact and to that he led you to the right place. Are you such an idiot?
Leod: I took care to extract the information of him about the place.
Leader: So you still are idiot? How do you know that he didn't lied also to this just to save himself thinking that you were blowing when you threatened him?
Leod: I am sorry sir.
Leader: Get out of this room while you still can and be sure that you will take the right information this time.
Leod: Sir what if he said the truth?
Leader: The truth?
Leod: Yes sir. What if they have really escaped?
Leader: (obviously uneasy) but... they have not... humans lie all the time.
Leod: You sound so uneasy. What is happening?
Leader: Nothing, get out.
Leod: I was definite that...
Leader: GET OUT i say!

A) Go to your house to rest a while.
B) Go now and start trying to find out why was your leader a little panicked.
C) Go now to search more about the shifters. They may have really escaped.
D) Bah. The leader was not uneasy. Go and try to find out about the shifters real location.

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Highlander
Name:Leod McShaws
Description:Mystery
Skills:
Vitality
Strength

I rest now and start finding out why my leader was panicked tommorow

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

yeah, vamper please :P ill be active don't worry.
Question: can only blood sustain me or can I eat normal food. And does blood rejuvinate me so i dont have to sleep or tire as long as i feed? thanks im reeady to start

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion

A) i need some rest.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

C)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok. To answer to your question Silent Phantom you have to drink blood but you can also eat normal food. However it is exactly like easting nothing and it is only to cover your real ID if for example you are dinning with some humans at the time. And you have to sleep at days and you have to do ti in dark places otherwise you are burned. The weaknesses are: Sunlight, chains, stake.

Ok everybody rests until the next day comes.

Storm you go and open the bar although you are tired. Loone goes to your shop and talks to you:

Loone: Good day Storm. How are you.
Storm: Fine, just a little tired but fine. Although i could use some help here.
Loone: I can help you here.
Storm: Thanks.
Loone: Now Storm listen. I was thinking, what can we do even if we find more about who exactly burned the nest.
Storm:so...?
Loone: We can do nothing. We cannot hit him because we are not at war with anyone.
Storm: We will find ways to do something and deal with him. Besides we can psychologically destroy him or imprison him.
Loone: You are right. However we need to be careful. If the one who did it is nearby then he is a Shifter killer and his next target will be we.
Storm: Right. Anyway.

Loone:

A) Help Storm with serving drinks and try to find out something with the clients conversations
B) Go to the woods after a while to search for tracks or something.
C) Go to your house and arm yourself for safety, then return to work.

Storm:

A) Try to get a customer drunk and listen him talking about what is happening in the village.
B) Just hear the customers conversations.
C) When you close the bar, go to the woods to search.

Leod you wake up the next day and start trying to find from a fellow highlander more about his leader, who is also your leader.

Leod: Hey buddy. Do you know if the leader is hiding something? He sound a little uncomfortable.
Highlander: I don't know man. He was a little uneasy to me. However i think i heard him once talking on the phone with one of his partners i think. I heard the last part of the conversation only however.
Leod: It's ok. Tell me about that.
Highlander: I remember:

Leader: i don't care what you think about that we will transfer them to another location. I will see what i can do with "the bell" here.

Highlander: That's all i heard. But i didn't understand a thing.
Leod: It's ok thanks.

A) You will try to see who are transferred.
B) Go and try to cover yourself while trying to reveal the truth from the leader.
C) Try to find by others some information about the bell and the ones who are transferred and where they are transferred.

As for you SilentFang you have to stay inactive now because it is day. However don't worry. Nights last much longer in this RPG. WHen it comes i will send you the choices.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

A) Help Storm with serving drinks and try to find out something with the clients conversations

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

B) Just hear the customers conversations.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Loone you hear:

A) Client: I think that the government must reduce the taxes and...

B) Client: Do we have any involvement on... you know?...

C) Client: Shh! Be quiet. Not everybody know this...

D) Client: Do you really believe that we will be able to...

E) Client: Maybe we need to talk to the big guy about...

Storm you hear other conversations:

A) Client: Do you know that strange things happen here at nights?...

B) Client: Can we go at night to see...

C) Client: Maybe we can talk to more of them...

D) Client: We must see if they are there otherwise we are in deep sh*t...

E) Client: Did you knew that an elephant's tooth can even weigh 12 pounds (6 kilos)?...

These conversations are your choices. You must choose the one who you want to hear more. Some might be completely useless like Loone's (A) choice but even they can change subject and you might hear something interesting. I each one only two of the five conversations hide something useful. Good luck on this.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

C) Client: Shh! Be quiet. Not everybody know this...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok if you want it.

Client 1: Shh! Be quiet. Not everybody know this.
Client 2: Yeah but it is not that secret. I can even shout it if i want mum. It is just your sister's birthday party. Why this secrecy?
Client 1: Yeah but if you haven't noticed, my sister is here too so i don't want her to hear us.
Client 2: Yeah Right. Anyway. Do you have plans for the weekend because i want to go to play basketball with my friends!
Client 1: Your friends are not approved by me and i prohibit you from seeing them from now on John.
Client 2: What the...? Mum. I thought we discussed that. I am 18 years old.
Client 1: You are still my boy and i don't allow you to see them. End
Client 2: If you were not my mum i would tell you to fu*k off. I will see them...

OOPS! Wrong choice Loone and one of the two right choices is also gone. Now you have three choices and one is right. Don't worry i am not playing you. I have decided from the beginning which are right and i am not changing them.

A) Client: I think that the government must reduce the taxes and...

B) Client: Do we have any new involvement on...you know...?

D) Client: Do you really believe that we will be able to...

E) xxx<<""This one was right but it is gone..."">>xxx

If you don't find any right chat then you can either try again or find something useful by other ways.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

B) Client: Do we have any new involvement on...you know...?

can you send me the right answers/choices?

Showing 61-75 of 137