ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 446786
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If you really think that, give us a screenshot as proof.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

i'm soooooooo sorry about the game ranking. i just hate the railgun. i lose because of it.

Ehh, it's okay. It was your rankings.
guys i swear to god. my profile says, my highest combo is 35. i swear.

Sorry. I'm pretty sure the highest combo is 25. Because the highest score possible is 25. Maybe you looked at it too quickly. So, you probably have mistaken 35 for 25.
1,855 posts
Nomad

guys i swear to god. my profile says, my highest combo is 35. i swear.

You just told me it was sixty-seven! Lol i came here to back you up and your telling them a different answer! But he has beaten the game so he very well could have gotten 35. I could do that on easy, but not on anything else lol
1,855 posts
Nomad

I sense a lie here, since getting a 35 kill streak is impossible, as 25 is the max kill amount for any game.

Not true. It is not that on some modes, where it is the last man standing. He could have had up to 9 players. He very well could have gotten 35.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

where it is the last man standing.

Do you mean juggernaught?
1,855 posts
Nomad

troopdude says:

Posted at 11:11pm on 3/16/2010

question.
do you believe i got a 84 combo?
i put it on the Raze fans: Need help? I got tons forum, and no one believes me.

Er sorry he said he had an 84 combo.

Do you mean juggernaught?

No. Elimination. Up to nine players, with up to 25 lives each. Yes 35 is very well possible.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

No. Elimination. Up to nine players, with up to 25 lives each. Yes 35 is very well possible.

Really? Hold on, I'll check.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Oh, terribly sorry troop dude. 35 is possible.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

ok, you said i was mistaken. NO. i was doing elimination match. does that clear it up? i had 5 people in all, each having 25 lives.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

ok, you said i was mistaken. NO. i was doing elimination match. does that clear it up? i had 5 people in all, each having 25 lives.

That was before. Lol...
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Tip:
If you have a 2 multiplier, don't use the rocket launcher. It's a waste of those rockets. (Unless your in the human campaign zombie levels or the boss levels.)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Tip:
If you have a 2 multiplier, don't use the rocket launcher. It's a waste of those rockets. (Unless your in the human campaign zombie levels or the boss levels.)

Pretty obvious, right?
If you have 2x multiplayer, railgun, sniper, or grenade launcher.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

My tip:
In the disposal level, stay near the "elevators". If you have low life, stay on the bottom of the elevator and if you see trouble rocket up until you can see a heal. Try to only use the railgun or grenade launcher. (This is for alien campaign)

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

firetail_madness, i agree totally. another tip for that level, it's obvious, but never stay close to a lot of your teamates. you know how a lot of times they go back and forth near the elevator? well, don't use them as role models because some one could come up and shoot a grenade at them, and guess what? you ALL blow up.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

This is my proof of my GIANT combo.

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll454/rocknrollpup95/raze.jpg

Showing 16-30 of 1788