ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 447803
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

yeah. i do hate it.

i like how this forum turned from a help forum to a raze conversation. i kind of like it like this......

We're giving out tips while we're at it, aren't we?
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

We're giving out tips while we're at it, aren't we?

yeah, we are. but, you know what i mean. never mind. ignore that post.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

yeah, we are. but, you know what i mean. never mind. ignore that post.

Alright, let's make a list of tips.

Tip #1 - When on the harder levels, always hit and run. Focus on staying alive.
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Tip #1 - When on the harder levels, always hit and run. Focus on staying alive.
yep. that just about covers it. thanks firetail......
now i have to think up of things that don't have to do with that.......
oh! i know.
~in juggernaut, make sure you have a strong weapon (e.g rocket launcher) before you kill the jugg.
~use the sniper mount when you have a sniper rifle and your in stranded. (see instructions on 1st page)
~NEVER SHOW MERCY!!!!!!!!! (obvious, i know.)

BlackSonne
BlackSonne
86 posts
Nomad

Hi all, I just ended the level 26, I know someone must have posted it here but well here are my tips

Indeed, I was losing, they were 9 lives, we were 5 lives

How I did it? Well, since Thyox (one of those aliens) dies lots of times, you must backup your team: zombie is smart and has lot of health

Tips:
- Stay in the top of the map, where the heal and the 2x damage spawns
- Pick all the weapons. One railgun in the hands of a robot means death. They do double kill easy to any alien or even you. Also, you'll need them for aim human headshot (also robots) when you have the 2x or the grenade.
- Never go down, your teammates will follow you and eventually suicide: lives are gold.
- Try to do a 5 killed streak and don't die. If you do this, your teammates won't be laming, they'll avoid shoots and aim head
- When you go down for picking health, maybe there's a robot stuck walking all the time. Don't hit it or your teammates will focus on him. Just jump up again. Also, you can shoot through the walls if there's anyone.

Well here are my tips for level 26 the other depends on your aiming and luck

Greetings

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Wood - Squire

Flag

Hi all, I just ended the level 26, I know someone must have posted it here but well here are my tips

Indeed, I was losing, they were 9 lives, we were 5 lives

How I did it? Well, since Thyox (one of those aliens) dies lots of times, you must backup your team: zombie is smart and has lot of health

Tips:
- Stay in the top of the map, where the heal and the 2x damage spawns
- Pick all the weapons. One railgun in the hands of a robot means death. They do double kill easy to any alien or even you. Also, you'll need them for aim human headshot (also robots) when you have the 2x or the grenade.
- Never go down, your teammates will follow you and eventually suicide: lives are gold.
- Try to do a 5 killed streak and don't die. If you do this, your teammates won't be laming, they'll avoid shoots and aim head
- When you go down for picking health, maybe there's a robot stuck walking all the time. Don't hit it or your teammates will focus on him. Just jump up again. Also, you can shoot through the walls if there's anyone.

Well here are my tips for level 26 the other depends on your aiming and luck

Greetings

uh, a lot of those tips were already stated in the earlier pages.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

oh, hey, you guys said that you had preset 7, right? i used to have that too now that i checked what 7 looks like. yeah, i was that until i figured out that those things were robots. i hate robots. they freaked me out in magazines, and they kept killing me in level 26. that was before i figured out that there are easier ways to beat them......

BlackSonne
BlackSonne
86 posts
Nomad

Sorry I didn't read 12 entire pages

Stop being fool in your own thread and kicking people who are trying to support.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Sorry I didn't read 12 entire pages

Stop being fool in your own thread and kicking people who are trying to support.

sorry. i was yelled at on my own forum once..............

GaminWithJesusInMe
GaminWithJesusInMe
8 posts
Nomad

oh, hey, all of you, what does you player look like, and wha's your raze name?

I change my name a lot, but it always stays at Cross. It's G1 Cross, soon to be G2 Cross, 3,4,5, then IRT Cross

My character looks like a morphed up Johnson
Head: 5
Body: 9
Legs: 5
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Level 26 is manageable if you have experience.
It's trial and error and a bit of luck.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

level 26 is not just a bit of luck. it's half luck. the other half to me, is skill. and i still don't have enough of it. out of like, the 20 times i tried, 4 of them were success. i have no idea what you mean by trial and error though, firetail......

GaminWithJesusInMe
GaminWithJesusInMe
8 posts
Nomad

^ COPIER THAT'S ME!

Oh well sorry sir! haha. Nice character dude. Whats your name?
GaminWithJesusInMe
GaminWithJesusInMe
8 posts
Nomad

i have no idea what you mean by trial and error though, firetail......

He means try different things and just see what works. I had to do that on a lot of levels, because sometimes the AI changes and you never know whats gonna be...
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

He means try different things and just see what works. I had to do that on a lot of levels, because sometimes the AI changes and you never know whats gonna be...

oh, thanks. i did that too on some levels......

Showing 106-120 of 1788